The Hungarian Connection

Wasn't it so that Liverpool got a good look at some of their players over here rather than go all the way over to Hungary, and if any were good then we could benefit by having them in our 1st team?

My theory is that it's a link up to add value to the Hungarians by getting round the Premiership's home grown rule-

"The definition of home grown is trained for three years under the age of 21 by somebody in the English and Welsh professional system."

My theory is that it's a link up to add value to the Hungarians by getting round the Premiership's home grown rule-

"The definition of home grown is trained for three years under the age of 21 by somebody in the English and Welsh professional system."

In return Liverpool would lend us players........er.... hang on.....I'm getting mixed up between us and 'uddersfield. :blink:

correct me if im wrong but its a scheme to bring youngsters in and has been running for 6 months or so?

Why are we complaining, were we expecting miracles in that first 6 months? I would have have thought a more realistic return would be to see squad players next season at best.

correct me if im wrong but its a scheme to bring youngsters in and has been running for 6 months or so?

Why are we complaining, were we expecting miracles in that first 6 months? I would have have thought a more realistic return would be to see squad players next season at best.

Who's complaining? Just straightforwad questions.