Just setting off to Stockport

I dont even have to read the replies to his threads, i find his posts alone funny (not sure whether its intentional or not) just because some of the stuff he comes up with are crazy sometimes. I will admit it did grate me at first but now i just see the funny side of it.

Edited by Oafc88

no rummy, it wasnt aimed at you pal

although you was a mod when BRF originally got banned! :grin:

Yeah, I can't remember the whole story but I liked the cut of his jib too! :lol: He's okay I suppose in bite size portions! In my opinion anyway.

He's good value Pizza boy. Alot of people on here need to lighten up. I still dont understand why Pizza boy was put on mod preview.

Judging by your penchant for posting betting tips, the fact you joined roughly around the time he was put on mod preview I'm beginning to suspect you may be Blue Pizza (or at least a good friend of his).

Judging by your penchant for posting betting tips, the fact you joined roughly around the time he was put on mod preview I'm beginning to suspect you may be Blue Pizza (or at least a good friend of his).

I can confirm i am not the Blue Pizza. I know who he is, sound lad, who goes everywhere with latics. Probably the 'best' latics fan i know.

In Blizza's case, not that I have to justify this to anybody, his account was above board at my time of departure. And I personally don't think he posts

At this point I'll attract the usual "You've changed your tune" cheapshots, well - :censored: you.

What he said BpMarko.

Please, don't get me wrong. Firstly I meant my post as no disrespect to yourself, or criticism. I just thought you would have a different perspective on the original criticism. If you don't then cool, I'm not worried, and have no wish, or right to criticize you for it.

And secondly, I fully exercise my right to respond to, ignore or even chuckle at any of the postscv(even those from BluePizza) on here, whether I like them or not. I'm fully aware that none of it will have much of an impact on my or many other people's lives. It just seems to me that certain situations are beginnig to edge towards a ridiculous state, but maybe that is inevitable.

to check the pitch and that everything is in order.

Anyone want a lift?

Now if there is a reason to call this game off then it is tomorrow. The pitch and surrounding areas are in a much worse state than Saturday 16th. The area around the stadium is just sheets of ice with me falling over twice. The area outside the turnstile is also severly surrounded by icey areas. I got a decent view on the pitch, and without going on it, it looks hard and frosty. Unless there is a sudden heatwave and higher temps to remove the icey areas, then this game will/needs to be called off asap, otherwise it is not safe for the OAP.

Surely if they called it off last time, then tomorrow is a no brainer.

Oh wait i forgot, they've signed some players now, so they'll make every effort to get it to go ahead, just like we should have done on the Saturday as the pitch that day was playable. Flaming rubbish Oldham, get it called off tomorrow, as with our form we don't want the game, and the conditions aren't suitable.

Well worth the trip, when you all laughed ....

you want me to go and support Man U because I don't go and reconnoitre (seriously doubt I've spelt that right :unsure: ) the oppositions ground and surrounding area the day before the match? :lol:

If you think i'm going to Birkenhead twice in one week to make sure the game's on Saturday you can f**k right off. :grin:

He's getting by well enough on the three legs that weren't eaten by locals the last time we went to Prenton Park thanks :)

With comments like that, you won't have a leg to stand on!

Seriously, big, big game now with us both being in trouble..... hope Jason Price doesn't come back to haunt us - I could never quite make my mind up about him - on occasions he looked absolute quality, but at other times like his limbs weren't even co-ordinated - a bit like a 3 legged dog I guess?

We've become solid and workmanlike {post John Barnes}, without much of a cutting edge - do you think you will have the advantage of fresh legs on Saturday, with so many postponements, or is it more likely that you'll be ring-rusty.

Anyway, it's an archetypal six pointer and a difficult one to call.

Edited by 24424