Win a signed Latics Team Shirt!

Hi all,

OAFC have very kindly agreed to donate a signed team shirt to a very worthy cause, and here's how you can win it!

This coming SAturday the 6th February, Besses O'Th' barn Brass Band are hosting a charity event where all the proceeds go towards the Disasters Emergency Committee fund for the Haiti earthquake.

The event is being held at All Saints Church in Whitefield near Bury from 7.30pm. There are special guests including the award winning Footsteps dance School. Foreign Office Minister IVan Lewis MP will give an address, as will Martin Fisher, one of the firefighters from MAnchester who went to Haiti to assist in the clear up operations.

The signed Latics shirt will be included in the raffle (no auction!), and therefore could be yours from as little as £5 for entry, plus £1 for a strip of raffle tickets! There are other great prizes such as a family ticket to see MAnchester Phoenix Ice Hockey, a meal for two, and a special prize from Slattery's Chocolatiers.

Please contact myself (Matt) on 07500 667799, and get further info (address etc) off the website at www.besses.co.uk

Please support this very worthy cause, enjoy a great evening's entertainmentand give yourself the chance of walking away with a signed LAtics shirt!

Thanks all, and keep the faith,

Matt.

Yes. Sorry, I dont seem to have figured the sense of humour on this board yet! It's very serious!

I have never understood the fascination of grown men wanting a lower league footballer to write their name on a shirt or piece of paper.

:lol: