Similar perhaps to our new ground?

I seem to remember it was said it would be one tiered stands, whereas Fleetwood's is described as three tiered.

Four such stands would probably mean a capacity off less than 10,000 - which would really set of the Corps alarm bells.

Edited by BP1960

I hate to draw comparisons between us and a non-league side, but might something like this be what we may see at failsworth??

Fleetwood Town

And aren't the developers the same as the guys we're using??

Although this stand does look impressive, it will not match up with any other stand in the ground. Fleetwood Town are very ambitious but they have a major problem, they do not have a car park and there is no room for a car park, Fleetwood already average 1,000+ supporters per week with only residential parking available and the residents who dislike football are getting pissed off already, imagine if they make it into the football league and there attendances treble.

Edited by fleetwood Blue

Guest FyldeBlue
I hate to draw comparisons between us and a non-league side, but might something like this be what we may see at failsworth??

Fleetwood Town

It will be truly magnificent if the other three stands at Failsworth look as impressive as this one stand at Fleetwood !.... :wink: as Failsworth will all be constructed in the same build programme, we should be in for a pleasant surprise, well done TTA.

Edited by FyldeBlue

Fleetwood Town

i saw this last night on the news i was like wtf thats latics drawings for the stadium just obv little smaller

If it look as good as this artist's impression and Failsworth holds 10,000+ in a decent set of stands which don't let the weather soak at least half of the seats, it will be a massive improvement on what we've got to suffer at the moment.

It's no wonder the play is depressing when its played on BP as it is now. BP's an obsolete money pit and it's about time everyone woke up to that fact. I may live in Royton but I'm willing to travel a bit to sit in a decent ground with decent facilities. It's about time.

Travelling round away grounds over the last few years has just confirmed what we all know, other clubs are leaving our facilities / ground behind, even at those clubs with smaller attendances (there are some!!).

Will get down to the exhibition and see what's on offer. we've been given a chance to see the draft plans, let's hope everyone does and cuts the moaning!

:grin::grin:

If it look as good as this artist's impression and Failsworth holds 10,000+ in a decent set of stands which don't let the weather soak at least half of the seats, it will be a massive improvement on what we've got to suffer at the moment.

It's no wonder the play is depressing when its played on BP as it is now. BP's an obsolete money pit and it's about time everyone woke up to that fact. I may live in Royton but I'm willing to travel a bit to sit in a decent ground with decent facilities. It's about time.

Travelling round away grounds over the last few years has just confirmed what we all know, other clubs are leaving our facilities / ground behind, even at those clubs with smaller attendances (there are some!!).

Will get down to the exhibition and see what's on offer. we've been given a chance to see the draft plans, let's hope everyone does and cuts the moaning!

:grin::grin:

dont bank on it pal.

The council have given it the go ahead for Fleetwood to start building, the team is about to turn professional and they are currently top of the Conference North, i wonder how long it will be before the ambitious non-league team on my door step over take the team i have supported all of my life and sinking fast with no ambitions at all.

The council have given it the go ahead for Fleetwood to start building, the team is about to turn professional and they are currently top of the Conference North, i wonder how long it will be before the ambitious non-league team on my door step over take the team i have supported all of my life and sinking fast with no ambitions at all.

Do you think we could see a trend of ambitious well run football clubs stepping out of Non league with finances in order replacing some of the traditional poorly run professional clubs who are in a financial mess?

like us ?

I wouldnt say we are in a financial mess, I would hope we wouldnt fall into that bracket just yet...if anything I feel we are well run in terms of finances ATM.

It looks like Darlington are on their way out and they have been a league club all my life. I wonder if more will follow.

.......... but they have a major problem, they do not have a car park and there is no room for a car park, Fleetwood already average 1,000+ supporters per week with only residential parking available and the residents who dislike football are getting pissed off already, imagine if they make it into the football league and there attendances treble.

Only street and town centre parking never worried Watford FC.