will Sheff Utd still give us that £500,000 for Smalley?

the lad has dipped in form...However he was out injured for many a month...he needs a little confidence ,Crikey given a little time he'll come good again lets look on the positive side of things...Everton away

is Everton away an upcoming reserve game? or the Fa Cup tie which was a long time ago?

the lad has dipped in form...However he was out injured for many a month...he needs a little confidence ,Crikey given a little time he'll come good again lets look on the positive side of things...Everton away

That was over 2 years ago ....

... I hope he sorts it, because he could be close to messing up the dream job he currently has.

That was over 2 years ago ....

... I hope he sorts it, because he could be close to messing up the dream job he currently has.

that's the potential that he possesses i reckion that this injury has hit him for six give him till the end of the seson then getit reassessed

that's the potential that he possesses i reckion that this injury has hit him for six give him till the end of the seson then getit reassessed

stick him in the reserves then until he finds his form, at the moment he is a waste of space.

stick him in the reserves then until he finds his form, at the moment he is a waste of space.

Worked on Brill, didn't it.

Perhaps Penney is concerned that one of the alternatives on the right is Parker!

(to be fair, I wanted Smalley to be moved to the wing rather than playing as a striker - it hasn't worked and he needs a break to work on his game away from the first team).

Has he ever been good? Besides the Everton game

I thought he had his best game in ages today.

Unfortunately, that wasn't too difficult.

Jesus if that's the case he must have been bad of late as he was dire today. I'm still unconvinced by Smalley and think whoever suggested a spell in the ressies (if only for 2 or 3 games) might be on to summat

Jesus if that's the case he must have been bad of late as he was dire today. I'm still unconvinced by Smalley and think whoever suggested a spell in the ressies (if only for 2 or 3 games) might be on to summat

He needs first team action really, but we're not in a position to be 'carrying' people...

I have suggested a spell in the reserves for one or two of our potential 'stars' - Chris Taylor played in midweek and look at him yesterday - Dean Smalley needs the same - he has bags of pace and talent but lacks confidence - he had a better game yesterday but still fails to deliver.

:wink: