Arsenal.....

Portos 2nd goal....I can only describe in 3 and a bit words...

IT'S A FARCE!!! :laught16::laught16::petesake:

If i see no more entertainment on any football field for the rest of this season, I will just keep replaying that!

The commentators put the blame squarely on Fabianski but, whilst I've no idea what he was thinking, why the hell did Campbell feel the need to tickle the ball as it went back? He should have just shielded back, so the keeper could pick it up.

The commentators put the blame squarely on Fabianski but, whilst I've no idea what he was thinking, why the hell did Campbell feel the need to tickle the ball as it went back? He should have just shielded back, so the keeper could pick it up.

Exactly.......Fabianski would have had no need to come that far out, had Big, daft Sol dealt with it - let's face it, he's chuffin' experienced enough - what was the keeper supposed to do 2 yards away.

As for the free kick!!! :lol: Sol trying to get past the ref after Fabs had thrown the ball to them :grin: Quality!!

Portos 2nd goal....I can only describe in 3 and a bit words...

IT'S A FARCE!!! :laught16::laught16::petesake:

If i see no more entertainment on any football field for the rest of this season, I will just keep replaying that!

It was a wonderful moment.

- The touch by Campbell

- The foolishness of Fabianski picking the ball up

- The stupidity of giving the ball back before any defenders had retreated

- The ref placing the ball on the ground

- The ref blocking a semi-comotosed Campbell from getting back

- The ref indicating an indirect free kick after it had been taken

- No sign of any other Arsenal defenders getting back

Superb :)

Nearly as ridiculous as conceding a penalty in an off the ball incident when the ball's on the edge of the area at the other end of the pitch!

Edited by opinions4u