How Many Season Tickets Do You Think We Will Sell Next Season?

Depends

Apparently we have about 2800 season ticket holders this season?

If DP is in charge and we are still in this division, I will go for between 2200 and 2500

If DP is not in charge and a new manager is in place, if the new manager is a popular appointment I think maybe 3000, if their not, i will stick with 2200-2500

If we are in league 2, regardless who is in charge, I will go for below 2000

Depends

Apparently we have about 2800 season ticket holders this season?

If DP is in charge and we are still in this division, I will go for between 2200 and 2500

If DP is not in charge and a new manager is in place, if the new manager is a popular appointment I think maybe 3000, if their not, i will stick with 2200-2500

If we are in league 2, regardless who is in charge, I will go for below 2000

You cant be serious. If DP is in charge I bet we wont even sell 1200-1500 and I am very serious.

That's a bafflingly specific number!

must have done an accountancy course or summat,lol

i reckon it will be around 2300 mark....i cant see many people going for this world cup offer malarky.

doesnt really matter if dp is in charge or not in my book..people are just looking for an excuse to jump ship and say i told you so,after all the dissapointments over the years you just dont turn your back on the club because you dont like a managers style,but that is what will happen i think...

i seriously doubt we can attract a high calibre manager,and the owners arent willing to put 3/4 million of there own cash in for players..so we will have to settle for what we have,or another cheap option

must have done an accountancy course or summat,lol

i reckon it will be around 2300 mark....i cant see many people going for this world cup offer malarky.

doesnt really matter if dp is in charge or not in my book..people are just looking for an excuse to jump ship and say i told you so,after all the dissapointments over the years you just dont turn your back on the club because you dont like a managers style,but that is what will happen i think...

i seriously doubt we can attract a high calibre manager,and the owners arent willing to put 3/4 million of there own cash in for players..so we will have to settle for what we have,or another cheap option

in response to your excuse to "jump ship " i am a st holder and will not be renewing if mr bad penney is there next season 1 because the man is crap 2 league 2 , because that is we are going to end up with the crap man :ranting:

in response to your excuse to "jump ship " i am a st holder and will not be renewing if mr bad penney is there next season 1 because the man is crap 2 league 2 , because that is we are going to end up with the crap man :ranting:

So, you'll be jumping ship. Having a "reason" doesn't change that.

Like yarddog said it's just a load of attention seeking. You don't wanna renew ? Who cares? Make your own decision, keep it to yourself. Don't make a big song and dance about it. It reminds me of little kids sulking and crying "it's not fair, so I'm not playing".

Edited by real

I would just like to say. I will be renewing my season ticket. No matter who is in charge or what league we are in. Latics need all the help they can get. It is bad times though. I just worry if we were to go down. I can't see us going up. Not with penny in charge.

I would just like to say. I will be renewing my season ticket. No matter who is in charge or what league we are in. Latics need all the help they can get. It is bad times though. I just worry if we were to go down. I can't see us going up. Not with penny in charge.

You are a Latics fan.

I read a Stephen Fry book once where he mentioned a discussion between a group of people on what government policy it would take for you to feel that you could no longer live in your country - e.g if they brought in the death penalty and you felt that you could not agree with it, or if they banned beer!

So, what would, or perhaps woudn't cause you to stop attending latics games?

I would never stop if:-

We got relegated

I didn't like the manager

I didn't like one (or all) of the players

I didn't like the style of play

I would stop if:-

The ground was permanently moved too far away (not sure what would be too far but F/w is ok by me)

can't think of anything else

I'm not speculating on loss of job, cause thaen i'd just have to go to fewer games. For now I can afford a ST and feel that 23 to 26 games x 3 hours isn't a huge time commitment to devote to MY club.