How was the atmosphere @ Exeter?

from our fans, how was it?

Tbh i always consider it difficult to get an atmosphere going in an open end, especially with the fans being thinned out due to the layout of the end. Oh and that damn helicopter didnt help either :grin:

Tbh i always consider it difficult to get an atmosphere going in an open end, especially with the fans being thinned out due to the layout of the end. Oh and that damn helicopter didnt help either :grin:

yeah wtf was that about? We'd already checked with the prison that Leeslover would be back by 5.30pm, perhaps they reneged on the agreement when they saw him staggering past at 2.15? :grin:

our lot subdued, I spent most of the game with my head in my hands - we really were that bad for an hour, their lot made a good amount of noise.

Sums it up perfectly - I spent most of the match in disbelief at the number of misplaced passes or poor shots - :disappointed:

yeah wtf was that about? We'd already checked with the prison that Leeslover would be back by 5.30pm, perhaps they reneged on the agreement when they saw him staggering past at 2.15? :grin:

:grin: apparently it was because of some bloke on the train tracks, thats what someone mentioned on the official coach??

I was kidnapped by a suspicious looking Scotto-Finnish person and drugged with lots of shorts. I will do the decent thing and hand myself back as soon as.

from our fans, how was it?

The same as always - crap!

Our fans are just as bad as the team im my opinion.

The people who went on the Friday were moaning about how crap the nightlife was in Exeter, we stayed the Saturday and had a good night.

I was really suprised. Atmosphere at Norwich was ok even tho we were awful. Exeter atmosphere was terrible though. A number of fans couldn't wait to turn on the manager and chants/songs didn't even get finished. Prob didn't with it being freezing and stood up.