Leeslover's Arab Adventure Send-Off

Sounds like a plan. Either there, or head down the High Street to the Spotted Horse (a touch cheaper).

Won't be any cheaper than the Sam Smith's in the Cardinal... Me and a few of me bitches will be there from about 6.30 I think.

Sold.

Same pub as last time? Opposite the world of chicken?

I can meet anyone at whatever time they want today as taking a day to rest...

I may pop into town at some point to buy myself a civil partnership outfit if you're around?

I can meet anyone at whatever time they want today as taking a day to rest...

I may pop into town at some point to buy myself a civil partnership outfit if you're around?

I think your usual, "prep boy," look is perfectly appropriate Alex

and pulled off without catastrophy

You get used to finishing the night in that fashion after a while...

Sorry I didn't make it, I had kind of intended to, but when the party was at its lairiest I was probably still north of Oxford.

I got in at 5 or 6, but that wasn't the end of it by any means :naughty: Was a cracking night anyway and pulled off without catastrophy

Yeah. Sorry I couldnt stay for longer. Things were just starting to get going. Hopefully you had a suitable send off.

You will have to enlighten me on the other shenaningans. Old, new or other? :wink:

You get used to finishing the night in that fashion after a while...

Sorry I didn't make it, I had kind of intended to, but when the party was at its lairiest I was probably still north of Oxford.

Speaking of which, you missed the opportunity to meet my friend who hires young looking male prostitutes to lie there while he knocks one out over their feet. A good chance squandered.