Leeslover's Arab Adventure Send-Off

Hi All

I'm thinking of getting together with Leeslover's friends on Friday 9 April (the week after Easter) to give him a rousing send off to Abu Dhabi.

A phone box in central London would be good enough, but we might as well push to boat out and go to a pub instead. I'm thinking of the Cardinal in Westminster at the moment, but nothing definite. Drop me a PM if you're interested so I can get an idea of numbers.

Will

Hi All

I'm thinking of getting together with Leeslover's friends on Friday 9 April (the week after Easter) to give him a rousing send off to Abu Dhabi.

A phone box in central London would be good enough, but we might as well push to boat out and go to a pub instead. I'm thinking of the Cardinal in Westminster at the moment, but nothing definite. Drop me a PM if you're interested so I can get an idea of numbers.

Will

Surely a phone box has more room than the Cardinal on a Friday night? Be a bit busy if I am inviting work people etc as well.

Hi All

Will

I will hope to be in attendance.... hopefully wrangling a nice friday meeting in london. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I might even get my leaving date confirmed today, a mere month and 8 days after I was offered the role. And that's only after I went to my guvnor's guvnor's guvnor and complained about my guvnor's guvnor (who is a slag, a bitch and a whore) dicking me around.

Anyway, get the beers in! OTher friends and guests are welcome to make me look more popular than I actually am :blush:

I'm there, my good man. Divven't you worry. Have you got meetings?

Yes. My diary has been incredibly convenient this week. Tuesday meeting in Leeds with essential overnight stay (which purely by coincidence also happened when we played Leeds Utd too) and then a meeting in London tomorrow.

Strange dat.

:)