1. 1. Do you want Penney sacked?

• Immediately
    • End of season
    • No
  2. 2. Would you have Dowie back?

• 100% yes
    • Only if Harbin was with him too
    • Definitely not
  3. 3. Who is more likely to secure us promotion to the Championship?

• Penney
    • Dowie
    • Someone else

For me Dowie is a no-brainer as manager and appointing Penney was the biggest mistake since, well, Penney's last loan signing.

Let's swallow our pride, accept that Dowie would be our greatest opportunity to secure promotion from this league and he's available, lives close by and I have a feeling would love to finish the job he started........

Brilliant. A no-brainer of a poll, to create support for a manager whom no-one knows will ahve the feintest interest. I cant believe that he would have the slightest interest in taking us over. Nor would any established manager.

Sod dowie, I'd rather have Mourinho. He will be out of work soon. Penney or Mourinho... anyone??? Anyone?

<_<

Why the hell is dowie always brought up?

He had a rediculous budget to get us promoted and he f**ked it up and then burnt his bridges

Overrated and the morales of a slug. No Thanks.

Slugs have very good morals actually, they may be slimey but once they meet mrs slug they stay loyal....have you known a slug to cheat? no

He said morales. I'd agree, I've never seen a happy slug. And to make matters worse, if they cry they die. A tragic tale.

all because of an extra e !

all the ive got a job to do here lies that dowie spun before he buggered off, dont want to see him back here ever again.

that and i dont think he is as good as some people rate him.... the budget he had almost bankrupt us dont forget.

I've just actually read the third bit of this poll. The stupidity of it prevented me from getting that far initially.

"Who would have the best chance of getting us to the championship - Dowie, Penney or Someone else"

Absolutely brilliant.

How about a combination of Alex Ferguson and Gandalf. That would be Magic.

... i'm also tempted to say Hulk Hogan. Just for the hell of it.

They are all definitely someone else.

I've just actually read the third bit of this poll. The stupidity of it prevented me from getting that far initially.

"Who would have the best chance of getting us to the championship - Dowie, Penney or Someone else"

Absolutely brilliant.

How about a combination of Alex Ferguson and Gandalf. That would be Magic.

... i'm also tempted to say Hulk Hogan. Just for the hell of it.

They are all definitely someone else.

mr t

training with him would be good to watch

Anyone getting too excited about Dowie go and look at the home record the season we finished in the playoffs.

Not exactly fabulous entertainment considering budget/promotion pushing team.

Ground out lots of gritty away wins? made us hard to beat? Got us fit and committed? Yes.

Feel that our lack of success has made us remember with rose tinted glasses. Good manager but not outstanding given budget and he showed little honesty and morals at the end

Why the hell is dowie always brought up?

He had a rediculous budget to get us promoted and he f**ked it up and then burnt his bridges

Overrated and the morales of a slug. No Thanks.

Agreed.

A. He's a manager with a limited ability: The Championship. He'll never go any further, and I don't want someone who I know can only take us so far.

B. He's overly rated massively. Can work on a tight budget, yes, but he can also cock it right up on a limited budget. Cocks the large budgets up, too.

C. He's a t**t.

No thank you. At least Penney has some respect about him - that I can't fault.

I laughed out loud this morning when I saw Dowie linked to the Hull job.

I wouldn't have him back because of the kind of person he is, not how good or bad a manager he is (although I do think he's over-rated ... we could easily replicate the "Dowie effect" by bringing John Harbin back as fitness and motivation coach).