Febian Brandy

Apparently Penny and Gray were in attendance at Manchester Utd's reserves vs Burnley reserves casting an eye over a certain Febian Brandy. Apparently Utd are not keen to loan him out given that his other loan spells haven't been that successful.

Good signing? Can't be much worse than Parker.

Lots and lots of pace, tricky to handle. Lacks goals though. Do think he put a couple past our reserves though earlier in the season and won Gillingaham a 'dodgy' penalty against us.

Wont come to us end of. Hes turned us down before and will have interstr from far better teams

Apparently Penny and Gray were in attendance at Manchester Utd's reserves vs Burnley reserves casting an eye over a certain Febian Brandy. Apparently Utd are not keen to loan him out given that his other loan spells haven't been that successful.

Good signing? Can't be much worse than Parker.

Rubbish. They were there looking for the next Kieran Lee or Michael Clegg.

Strikers - Pah. Crap full backs is where it is at!

Only thing I remember of him was him laughing his arse off when he got that penalty, little ......

It didn't endear him to me either, but I honestly thought he had very little about him, not going to be a higher division player in a million years. He would need far more skill than he has to make up for being a dwarf.

Reason for edit: SWEARING

Come on i even used ** ! and the c word is a pretty accurate description of him.

He is a poor player with the attitude of michael flatley ronaldo, it will take him years to accept he isnt as good as he thinks he is and by then it will be too late for him.