We need to score first...

Ok, I appreciate that historical statistics can't be 100% relied upon to predict the future but this is quite eye-opening.

We've only scored first in 12 league games out of 36 this season. A pretty poor record I'm sure everyone will agree.

However, out of those 12 games we have won 10 and drawn 2, with no defeats.

If ever there was a reason to get behind the team straight from the kick-off, this is it.

Ok, I appreciate that historical statistics can't be 100% relied upon to predict the future but this is quite eye-opening.

We've only scored first in 12 league games out of 36 this season. A pretty poor record I'm sure everyone will agree.

If ever there was a reason to get behind the team straight from the kick-off, this is it.

nice one johnny........ i wonder if dangerous dave has clicked to this yet ???

probably not........as it has an unwelcome tendency to scupper his all out containment plans !!!

Stands to reason, we aren't letting a lot of goals in so if you score you have a good chance of getting something out of it. Scoring first means that the other lot haven't got one for x minutes of the game which means they have less time to get one left. Never mind first or second, we just need to score!

Oh JP! <_<:blush:

To be honest, I was in shock that we did score first tonight and I think we did at our last home game too, to the point I have to actually ask my friends around me "did we bloody score"......oh crap best jump around a bit if only to keep the circulation going and to keep warm

even tonight with our second goal, three of us stood there getting a grip of each other ready to burst but looking at the linesman to see if he have disallowedd it and did not jump for joy until the ball was almost back in the centre circle.

It's the shock factor of scoring at all me thinks and being bloody wet and cold

Won 10 Drawn 2 Lost 1.... :shock: