interesting

I really hope this is wrong, if it isnt and the owners get wind of this im pretty sure DP could face serious disciplinary action against him,

I know from my work experience that part of what forms the clubs values is a promise of ensuring a safe environment for players, staff and customers, I remember Alan Hardy was always very stern on keeping health and safety, so much so that when I was working there, David Eyres (injured at the time) was making a brew, too which he was instructed to sit down by Alan Hardy and I was told to finish it off for him

I know from my work experience that part of what forms the clubs values is a promise of ensuring a safe environment for players, staff and customers, I remember Alan Hardy was always very stern on keeping health and safety, so much so that when I was working there, David Eyres (injured at the time) was making a brew, too which he was instructed to sit down by Alan Hardy and I was told to finish it off for him

Surely that's just because Eyresy was old :grin:

This accusation has got to be put in context.

It could be true.

It might not be quite true.

It might be he has agreed to play on, still his decision.

So what is in it for Chris taylor to publicly (to a loose tongues hairdresser) reveal this.

Either:

1)It is completely true

2) Cover himself becasue of his poor form

3) Give (the fans) a reason to leave

4) He did not listen to the Consultant int he first place, and want to cover himself if he writes to the Club Dr.

So not as clear cut in my eyes.

I don't think it is Taylor himself who has told the hairdresser, it's his mum or his girlfriend, probably unbeknown to Taylor himself.

Therefore, he has nothing to gain from it...apart from a red face.

I don't think it is Taylor himself who has told the hairdresser, it's his mum or his girlfriend, probably unbeknown to Taylor himself.

Therefore, he has nothing to gain from it...apart from a red face.

Fair point Wardie

I ahve to say, my wife is an expert in her field, even though she is bringing up our son at the moment so not currently working.

but even she moumentally misunderstands what I say about work and the people involved and gets i tall muddled up.

So coudl the haridresser have mixed it up, quite easily, even if the story as told is cler, that is an interprestaiton that is 3rd hand.

Fair point Wardie

I ahve to say, my wife is an expert in her field, even though she is bringing up our son at the moment so not currently working.

but even she moumentally misunderstands what I say about work and the people involved and gets i tall muddled up.

So coudl the haridresser have mixed it up, quite easily, even if the story as told is cler, that is an interprestaiton that is 3rd hand.

Quite easily...I agree.

It becomes like Chinese whispers and the original 'snippet' of information (gossip?) becomes something else entirely.

Surely that's just because Eyresy was old :grin:

he actually finished that brew and an hour later came up with a brew for me to say thank you on the understanding that i didnt tell alan he made it and came up, but they do really care about the welfare of the players though, they understand that is no good for anyone to risk playing someone injured, so either this hasnt happened or it happened behind the boards back,

Can fully believe this. I read in the Chron midweek about how Taylor can't fully participate in training and is only x% fit, still struggling with an injury that has plagued Jacobson. His recent performances back this up completely. So my question is...

Why the fook is he playing full 90's every single week??????

E4e

AJOKE

it is actually a bloke who is freelance and goes to peoples homes etc, he has no reason to lie and he takes an interst in oldham's fortunes, not least because he has a 'link' with taylor.

Neither Chris' Mum or his Girlfriend have their hair cut by a male freelance hairdresser.......

Can fully believe this. I read in the Chron midweek about how Taylor can't fully participate in training and is only x% fit, still struggling with an injury that has plagued Jacobson. His recent performances back this up completely. So my question is...

Why the fook is he playing full 90's every single week??????

E4e

AJOKE

not being funny but if its hurting him so much to play and he isnt 100% fit and happy then why the :censored: is he still playing....if he had a pair of bollox he would tell the manager hey..im not playing im injured....then go to a private clinic to get a report done to back it up and book himself a holiday,only coming back when fully rested and ready to go..people would think more of him if he did that.