shez losing it

chesterfield faltering and losing 2-0 now at home. :shock:

Interesting i was taslking to a hardened chesterfield fan last week ,i asked what he thought about sheridan? he has no motivational skills and doesn't have a plan b...hahahahah how many million blinking times have we heard that as for getting the sack no blinking chance johnny boy is best buddies with the owner So in my honest opinion he will get chesterfield promoted as he has some breathing space to tinker with things...Something that most managers don't possess

Interesting i was taslking to a hardened chesterfield fan last week ,i asked what he thought about sheridan? he has no motivational skills and doesn't have a plan b...hahahahah how many million blinking times have we heard that as for getting the sack no blinking chance johnny boy is best buddies with the owner So in my honest opinion he will get chesterfield promoted as he has some breathing space to tinker with things...Something that most managers don't possess

His plan A is resulting in a play off place at the moment though...

Dose Dynamic Dave Penney even have a plan A ? :unsure:

Edited by oafc0000

I looked at Chesterfield when putting together my accy, then I remembered what month it was, their manager and their opponents, and skimmed over them. Vindicated.

I just need United to turn Bolton over now :pray:

I looked at Chesterfield when putting together my accy, then I remembered what month it was, their manager and their opponents, and skimmed over them. Vindicated.

I just need United to turn Bolton over now :pray:

Did exactly the same thing...enjoying seeing Shez's bottling act!

Shez...Tactically inept, embarrassing man-management skills and allowed farce to reign within the club for a while. Many thanks for his time as a player...but the more time I've had to divulge what's happened at the club (with a decent squad to start and healthy budget) under Shez as a manager, the more I get annoyed! And now this latest little outburst...I think his arrogance and persona shows he really thinks he's had it rough with us...what an idiot...

...he's not learned a thing and I do think he'll need a lot of luck to get them up coz if they get anywhere close, he'll just come out with a pile of negatives like he did with us.

Get to March...watch him blow it...wonder what excuses he'll come out with this time!

Did exactly the same thing...enjoying seeing Shez's bottling act!

Get to March...watch him blow it...wonder what excuses he'll come out with this time!

:censored: me, but you can revel in an 'I told you so'! (Get a load of that sig!)

As it goes, I think Shez has had a pretty respectable first season at Chesterfield.

:censored: me, but you can revel in an 'I told you so'! (Get a load of that sig!)

As it goes, I think Shez has had a pretty respectable first season at Chesterfield.

It's the Shez way...be really really good for 3 months, average for 3 months then really, really :censored: for 3 months...Soon as the home record went bust, so has their season.

It isn't so much about "told you so"...more about asking the question, "has the manager had a fair crack at it....and has he hit the ceiling of his ability"....Shez did, in hindsight in his 1st season when he went for ultra negative and the Crewe game debacle...or in season 3 where he builds a pretty decent squad then falls out with it and allows farce to reign..not getting into our current manager...as my Sig says, time is required. Not that he'll get it like Shez had when he leaves in May...nor the full 3 year budget. Shame that....Shez blew the last real coin TTA were prepared to give a manager. He'll blow it at CFC...will realise he isn't a manager (or others will and won't employ him) and then, I'll wish him well for whatever he does. Probably a coach. As a manager though...last season set this club back years!

Edited by boundaryblue80