Alex Marrow

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored: barely played at the back end of last season.

When he did, we won. As i proved at the back end of last season, with him in the side we performed twice as good as without him. 3 defeats in 25 with him in the side speaks for itself. Absolute god.

When he did, we won. As i proved at the back end of last season, with him in the side we performed twice as good as without him. 3 defeats in 25 with him in the side speaks for itself. Absolute god.

I'd be scared if i was :censored:.

Also be careful, you might insult god saying there two of him.

:censored: appeared for Latics 32 times last season and we lost on 13 of those occasions.

He's a decent young player; he's just nowhere near as good as you think he is.

:censored: appeared for Latics 32 times last season and we lost on 13 of those occasions.

He's a decent young player; he's just nowhere near as good as you think he is.

He could run our team on his own. He will be as good as Kilkenny & Wellens if not better.

He could run our team on his own. He will be as good as Kilkenny & Wellens if not better.

Only THAT good? I thought you were touting him as the next Schweinsteiger/Mascherano/Benayoun/Xavi all rolled into one. Be honest, old son, if he was a good as you reckon he is, would he have been here on loan last season rather than tearing it up in the Premiership? No team is a one man (or boy) outfit. Yes, he's good, but he's also raw, inexperienced and still learning his trade. And what the bloody hell is "Proess"? There's either a 'w' or a 'gr' missing, isn't there?

PS. Never has a thread (or a one man crusade) been as boring as this one.

Only THAT good? I thought you were touting him as the next Schweinsteiger/Mascherano/Benayoun/Xavi all rolled into one. Be honest, old son, if he was a good as you reckon he is, would he have been here on loan last season rather than tearing it up in the Premiership? No team is a one man (or boy) outfit. Yes, he's good, but he's also raw, inexperienced and still learning his trade. And what the bloody hell is "Proess"? There's either a 'w' or a 'gr' missing, isn't there?

PS. Never has a thread (or a one man crusade) been as boring as this one.

Your a :censored: lover i can tell. You know he was quality for us last season.

Talk about damned with faint praise! :lol:

I actually think :censored: could be a Premiership player in a few years time.

But he needs to sort the mental side of his game out first.

He started very well for us, man of the match on a few occasions, but drifted badly and had very little influence on the run in. That may or may not have been partly due to something that may or may not have happened over the Christmas period.

If we could sign him on a full season loan I would be happy. But I wouldn't be piling on the pressure by claiming him to be some kind of superhero.

He was one of the best players in our side last season?

:censored: IN DECLINE

In the space of just a few short weeks, :censored:'s standing at Oldham Athletic has fallen dramatically. Initially hailed as a Legend, God, Better than Frank Lampard and the one player who kept the Latics in League 1 single handedly, he is now only regarded as "ONE of the best players in our side last season".

After all the build up, which elevated the young midfielder / defender to world class status, this must come as a severe blow to the player's expectations for the future.

In an exclusive interview, :censored: was reported as saying, "That bloody Blue_Pizza has put me on a pedestal and is now slowly dragging me off it. It's enough to shatter your confidence, but I still believe that I am good enough to further my career in League 1."

Blue_Pizza is expected to respond shortly.

Being serious, he is a good prospect, but has a lot to learn before he's the finished article. Another season in League 1 with good coaching will help him on his way, but don't expect him to be world class.

Edited by Bristolatic