Post Game Thread: Gillingham

Ha, like you've got a shrink.

A job for a madman that one.

Piss poor 1st half today, better 2nd half. A rare improvement post DP team talk.

and more to the point ..i'm so glad that i ain't as screwed up in my shed as you are ..at least i know how to enjoy life ..

madman indeed...grrrrrrrr

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and more to the point ..i'm so glad that i ain't as screwed up in my shed as you are ..at least i know how to enjoy life ..

madman indeed...grrrrrrrr

Jeez heck W you need to take a pinch of salt with it.

Half a gram of madman has nothing on you. 'twas only a joke. :blink::grin:

Shud've added some smileyyyysss earlier. Bombadier;Jennings; Shiraz-a-go-go ............................ :wink::wink:

Jeez heck W you need to take a pinch of salt with it.

Half a gram of madman has nothing on you. 'twas only a joke. :blink::grin:

Shud've added some smileyyyysss earlier. Bombadier;Jennings; Shiraz-a-go-go ............................ :wink::wink:

sorry brother i'm out of it... but i love my nearest and dearsest ..i love her to bits so all rthis er indoors is a joke ..tyhat all

United losing and Oldham winning is always a good day isnt it! The game wasn't pretty and sure Gillingham were crap, but what did we expect? I thought at half time the game was heading towards a draw. I thought Penney was wise for taking Worthington off as he showed one of the worst midfield displays i've seen in a Latics shirt. The fans and players at the end of the game sighed a massive sigh of relief as i'm sure that this game has been worrying the players as much as the fans. I don't expect us to get anything at the Gay Farm but I hope we'll give it one hell of a go.

A special mention for Kirk Miller whos introduction in the team has been handled well by the young player and his passion is what we need at this stage of the season.