Dear Latics

Yes I have a birthday this week and I am going to be greedy and ask Latics for the following:

1) At MK tonight, when they have a corner can we please have a blue shirt at the far post?

2) A 1-0 win at MK tonight and I would like J.Colbeck to score please

3) My actual birthday is Sat & I will be at Carlise, possibly slightly merry by kick off but I think 3 goals for us would be nice and don't be generous and give them ANY goals.

4) Chaddy the owl at Carlise to actually ride the bike this time and not fall off and be carted off by the ambulance chaps this year.

5) Oh I forgot at Carlise can Mr Gregan give JJ Price a good kicking for the "I want to stay at Oldham but went to Carlise 24 hrs later...."

Many thanks

ANy other fans want to add any requests to my list, please feel free.

Yes I have a birthday this week and I am going to be greedy and ask Latics for the following:

1) At MK tonight, when they have a corner can we please have a blue shirt at the far post? But we always fail to clear the first man... :blink:

2) A 1-0 win at MK tonight and I would like J.Colbeck to score please You're having a giraffe...

3) My actual birthday is Sat & I will be at Carlise, possibly slightly merry by kick off but I think 3 goals for us would be nice and don't be generous and give them ANY goals. I'll have a pint of what you're drinking please...

4) Chaddy the owl at Carlise to actually ride the bike this time and not fall off and be carted off by the ambulance chaps this year. An owl on a bike - it's a rare as a fish on a bicycle

5) Oh I forgot at Carlise can Mr Gregan give JJ Price a good kicking for the "I want to stay at Oldham but went to Carlise 24 hrs later...." I think that there was more to this than has been admitted - nothing to do with Mr Price

Many thanks

ANy other fans want to add any requests to my list, please feel free.

6) Pawel to connect properly with his shots and watch as the ball flies into the net

7) Tom Eaves to come on and score a goal

8) A win but not an ugly win - a nice good-looking victory please :wink:

1) At MK tonight, when they have a corner can we please have a blue shirt at the far post?

MK didn't get a corner last night and we played in Yellow

MK didn't get a corner last night and we played in Yellow

Excellent on the corner front because we would have conceeded as we never have any bugger in blue or yellow or blue/tangerine on the damn line.

Glad you enjoyed the game and a point too....phew!!!

Thanks eveyone for the birthday wishes and a big thank you to the latics fans who went Carlisle yesterday. A nice sunny day always helps

What an atmosphere...phew!! I had bitten down to my knuckes by the time the ref blew his damn whistle.

Oh yes thanks to the team for winning too. That helps but can we please sort out getting a player on the far post as we would conceed less.

Great win, sunny day, free pub grub, great effort by the :censored:ty shirts brigade and very messy on the Beardy bus too. Happy Days

Here's at least to a draw on Tues for JORVIC (Will)

Edited by underdog

Don't know about you, underdog, but I went out and got royally spannered tonight on the strength of that win.

Four points from two tricky away ties? Oh go on then. If you insist.

*hic*

I know a few that were quite spannered before the game..... :wink:

Wasn't your birthday yesterday too?....Happy belated. I have ordered a win for you this Tues against Southampton (but will you accept a draw instead?) Well we can hope.....

Thanks eveyone for the birthday wishes and a big thank you to the latics fans who went Carlisle yesterday. A nice sunny day always helps

What an atmosphere...phew!! I had bitten down to my knuckes by the time the ref blew his damn whistle.

Oh yes thanks to the team for winning too. That helps but can we please sort out getting a player on the far post as we would conceed less.

Great win, sunny day, free pub grub, great effort by the :censored:ty shirts brigade and very messy on the Beardy bus too. Happy Days

Here's at least to a draw on Tues for JORVIC (Will)

Yep, that'll do thanks! Is it too much to ask for another 3 on Sat?