I forgot that 30-yard screamers count double.

Also, wasn't the main accusation levelled at O'Grady that he was never in the box? :lol:

I thought the accusation was he couldn't shoot on target.

Although the memory may be fading now, I think it was less than on one hand of a person that has lost a finger.

The simple fact is the O'Grady didn't make the mark at Bury or Bradford in League 2 last season and wasn't pulling up trees at Stockport either.

It just so happens that he has found a home with a team that plays a style that suits him. Good luck to the lad.

Sometimes it works out at a club and sometimes it doesn't. He had 4 situations last season that didn't suit him. This season he has linked up well with Dagnall and formed a useful partnesrship, but when I went watching him play for Dale against Morecombe at Christmas, with respect, I saw nothing that would suggest that he could have come back to BP and made a difference. Basically, different team, different manager, different styles.

O'Grady has gone and isn't coming back. Get over it.

The simple fact is the O'Grady didn't make the mark at Bury or Bradford in League 2 last season and wasn't pulling up trees at Stockport either.

It just so happens that he has found a home with a team that plays a style that suits him. Good luck to the lad.

Sometimes it works out at a club and sometimes it doesn't. He had 4 situations last season that didn't suit him. This season he has linked up well with Dagnall and formed a useful partnesrship, but when I went watching him play for Dale against Morecombe at Christmas, with respect, I saw nothing that would suggest that he could have come back to BP and made a difference. Basically, different team, different manager, different styles.

So lets assume we are safe, it is nailed on he will scored against us isn;t it!

I've been led to believe it was closer to the £95K mark......

Yeah, I was told 85K but only by someone at the match, no inside info as far as I'm aware, just rumour and conjecture, although it appears it was somewhere in that region.

TBH I think if O'Grady was still here I don't think he would be a regular starter, his first touch was poor and he would always be behind Abbott for a starting spot as a target/hold up man.

Good luck to him and Dale (he appears to have found his niche), I look forward to 2 good local derbies next season.

Thinking the same thing has happened with us an Lewis Guy.

O'Grady's goal wasn't bad, back to goal, area full of players, turned and shot first time, top of the net from 6 yards.

Thinking the same thing has happened with us an Lewis Guy.

O'Grady's goal wasn't bad, back to goal, area full of players, turned and shot first time, top of the net from 6 yards.

It's a funny old game, happens a lot this, some players just don't gel at one club yet go on to enjoy a good run somewhere else with no massive change in their game. A lot in football depends upon the blend and balance of a side and a good team being more than the sum of the parts.

It's a funny old game, happens a lot this, some players just don't gel at one club yet go on to enjoy a good run somewhere else with no massive change in their game. A lot in football depends upon the blend and balance of a side and a good team being more than the sum of the parts.

Very true,

If you think when your in a good mood at work your productivity is up , if your in a bad mood not much gets done and you mope about (well I do)

Same for footballers if they are happy they will perform.