Looking for decent supplier of PC parts

Lookers_Carl

Am currently looking into building my own PC tower, price range from about 800-1k, any reccomendations re companies who sell PC parts would be welcome.

So far looked at the following

- Aria (seem to be the cheapest)

- Ebuyer

- Scan

- Overclockers

Am looking at the following parts

- Intel core i5 750 quad core 2.66ghz

- 4GB Ram

- A quality motherboard

- Graphics card good enough for some v light gaming (footy manager) and a bit of video editing/photoshop

- Decent sound card (as it will be used heavily for music)

- Decent cooling. Having a quiet computer is a biggie, have identified a sound proof case, just looking for a decent CPU cooler

We're certainly not the cheapest for parts, but I always say you get what you've paid for.

My main recommendation is to buy all the components from one source and then if there any problems your only going back to one company/shop.

If you then feel comfortable in building the PC yourself fine, if not we can offer a build only service if you decide to buy from a third party (approximate price £40.00 fully inclusive of testing all the components before building the base unit up).

Last but not least dependent on the graphics card you buy ATi/nVidia try and make sure the motherboard BIOS is compatible to it and the PSU you buy is stable enough and powerful enough for it.

Other than that, good luck and if you need any help, just ask.

Regards

Ian Gardner