The New Home Kit (and shorts)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tempted however, agree with most mentioned about the washing/logo coming off.

Would have like it better if it was made with the same material as the away strip as it washes better and doesn't need an iron if you get it out to dry before the drying cycle kicks In.

TBA

What I want to know is whether the quality of the replica kit in the shop is the same as that of the shirt that the team wears - anyone know the answer?

thats a pretty nice kit still the sponcor could do with abit of stitching :wink:

Yeah that doesnt look to bad. The new kit would look better with blue shorts. Its a bit too white almost like the blue was slung in as an afterthought.

Still its only a kit I suppose.. the 1995 kit with a tocuh of red and the owl sort of woven into the :censored: is still my fav kit - think it will be a long time since we see something that took that much effort for latics...

Who actually chooses the kit? Do Carlotti choose it and present it to the club for approval? I do wish they would let the fans choose it. The last kit was fine but other than that we havent had a good one for years

Yeah that doesnt look to bad. The new kit would look better with blue shorts. Its a bit too white almost like the blue was slung in as an afterthought.

Still its only a kit I suppose.. the 1995 kit with a tocuh of red and the owl sort of woven into the :censored: is still my fav kit - think it will be a long time since we see something that took that much effort for latics...

Who actually chooses the kit? Do Carlotti choose it and present it to the club for approval? I do wish they would let the fans choose it. The last kit was fine but other than that we havent had a good one for years

Well i hope not because carlotti don't make our kits :grin:

pretty sure a third kit will be brought out before the season starts to replace the fluo yellow one.

I wouldn't bet on it. Not many teams create a kit specifically as the "3rd kit", not at this level anyway. If we're not getting a new away kit then the fluo yellow will probably remain as our 3rd kit.