Whaddya think?

He'll be on a decent wage and probably won't fancy another move up north.

Correct and Brightons wage bill this season is rumoured to be in the region of £5 mill, so Virgo is likely to have been on decent money.

A combination of moving ooop north and relocating the family for at best a 1 or 2 year contract allied to a lower wage packet are likely to mean he won't be coming. That is if we would be interested in the 1st place.

Can't see this one getting past the rumour stage.

Correct and Brightons wage bill this season is rumoured to be in the region of £5 mill, so Virgo is likely to have been on decent money.

A combination of moving ooop north and relocating the family for at best a 1 or 2 year contract allied to a lower wage packet are likely to mean he won't be coming. That is if we would be interested in the 1st place.

Can't see this one getting past the rumour stage.

good player and would be great to have in any league one team but those reasons are fair enough and we'll probably have to look elsewhere.

It was only a thought as we really don't have any quality cover for Greegs & Rubes. I know he's Brighton born and might want to stay darn Sarf, but if we unload some deadwood such as Worthy, Brill & Colbeck (plus the Scottish midget already half way out of the door), it will free up some dosh. May not be enough, I agree, and he could be heading to somewhere like Pompey or Sarfampton, but it wouldn'y be a bad move IMO. Just speculating 'cos we need to improve a lot of areas for next season.

Hmm, now then, I wonder where we can get a cheap boatload of full backs and defensive midfielders? :wink:

It was only a thought as we really don't have any quality cover for Greegs & Rubes. I know he's Brighton born and might want to stay darn Sarf, but if we unload some deadwood such as Worthy, Brill & Colbeck (plus the Scottish midget already half way out of the door), it will free up some dosh. May not be enough, I agree, and he could be heading to somewhere like Pompey or Sarfampton, but it wouldn'y be a bad move IMO. Just speculating 'cos we need to improve a lot of areas for next season.

Hmm, now then, I wonder where we can get a cheap boatload of full backs and defensive midfielders? :wink:

I share your concerns.