Oldham Shirts.

Do you buy a Shirt either Home or Away  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Do you buy a Shirt either Home or Away

• Yes
    • No
    • I would do if they were cheaper or if they were on offer.

£40 for a poor quality shirt is annoying as most fans are going to buy it anyway, its taking advantage of supporters. Wouldn't mind if the shirt was of decent quality and im sure they would sell a hell of a lot more.

Bristol R made quite a lot off shirt sales simply for having the record company SKINT sponsor them when they were flat broke if i remember correctly.

That was Brighton wasn't it? Norman Cook's (aka Fat Boy Slim) team.

You'd have thought a new away shirt EVERY year was enough opportunity to prat around with quirky designs, and just have a classic strip for home that never really changes in terms of the basics.

Also for us collectors next season new sponsors - n-power. So thats six shirts next season to be bought.

Edited by Museum de Latique

I buy Club merchandise which does not have the sponsor emblazoned across it.

The exceptionn to that is when I pick up stuff cheaply in the Club's laundry sale.

I used to do that for shirts until it was impossible (I think) to buy one without the sponsor. I don't think I ever had Bovis on a Latics shirt even when it looked weird without the sponsor on the "Celtic" green one...

I used to buy them all and collect them but nowadays the inlaws tend to buy them me for Xmas/Birthday pressies.

(In the unlikely event any of them are reading this, there's a new onecoming out soon, hint, hint... :lol: )

Edited by martjs