Pay on the door

We understand that some people will find it difficult to get down to BP in the next few days to buy tickets for the Boundary Blues party so we have decided that you can now pay on the door, however, for catering purposes we really need to know how many people are coming!

If you plan to turn up on the night, please can you reply here or send me a pm so I can order you a sausage roll and add any children to the mascot draw.

There is going to be a mini football tournament and the children will be paired up with a player in a team with prizes for the winners.

Also, get your brain in gear as the children will be able to ask questions to the players and management :shock:

Don't forget, children do not have to be members of Boundary Blues to attend the party!

Thursday 6th May, 7pm - 9pm at North Chadderton Bowling club, £6 members, £7.50 non-members.

We understand that some people will find it difficult to get down to BP in the next few days to buy tickets for the Boundary Blues party so we have decided that you can now pay on the door, however, for catering purposes we really need to know how many people are coming!

If you plan to turn up on the night, please can you reply here or send me a pm so I can order you a sausage roll and add any children to the mascot draw.

There is going to be a mini football tournament and the children will be paired up with a player in a team with prizes for the winners.

Also, get your brain in gear as the children will be able to ask questions to the players and management :shock:

Don't forget, children do not have to be members of Boundary Blues to attend the party!

Thursday 6th May, 7pm - 9pm at North Chadderton Bowling club, £6 members, £7.50 non-members.

Does that mean we can ask penney why he plays alot of defensive rubbish in games, especially when losing?

Does that mean we can ask penney why he plays alot of defensive rubbish in games, especially when losing?

I doubt Boundary Blues are holding an event for frustrated Latics fans to vent anger at the management !

Is it just me who saw this as, "Pav on the door," and was saddened at what has become of today's children?

Yes, thought it might have been.

I strangley see your point, although I am still recovering from my 21st

I strangley see your point, although I am still recovering from my 21st

Well I hope he (Pav) can get into this one as the door person wasn't budging at the POTS last week, nor Chris Taylor and the rest he was leading up the stairs either.... :grin:

If :censored: is going, i might take the kids, so i can see him and have a picture taken etc.

I don't know for definate which players will be there, there is normally a good selection and at least 14 turn up. At the Christmas party just gone, Dave P insisted that the whole of the first team squad came!

I don't know for definate which players will be there, there is normally a good selection and at least 14 turn up. At the Christmas party just gone, Dave P insisted that the whole of the first team squad came!

Debatable if he classes :censored: as part of the first team though.

Is Penney still going or is he relieved of duties straight away, i promised my little'un he'd be there, so i'll be quite disappointed if he ain't.

Tell your little 'un that he can be one of the first to have his photo taken with the new management team of Lee Duxbury and Martin Gray :-)

Also, we'll be doing the draw for mascots for the first half of next season so your little'un might get pulled out of the hat to be mascot against Rochdale on the first day of the season!!!

Tell your little 'un that he can be one of the first to have his photo taken with the new management team of Lee Duxbury and Martin Gray :-)

Also, we'll be doing the draw for mascots for the first half of next season so your little'un might get pulled out of the hat to be mascot against Rochdale on the first day of the season!!!

He left very unhappy that he didn't get Penney's autograph. I left very unhappy that i didn't get Marrows autograph.

He left very unhappy that he didn't get Penney's autograph. I left very unhappy that i didn't get Marrows autograph.

So unhappy that you left half an hour before the end?

You're well funny you are.