...... if david penny leaves this season [sacked]i reckon's it's goodbye vienna from me ...I''ll probobly call it a day...Had enough of the fans whinging for every managers blinking head...

i was very close to that a few weeks ago too! in fact i just renewed today as i was just about 'convinced' by the ever so slight decrease in the price of a season ticket ...

but penney will stay IMHO, and the reason is simple! MONEY we can't afford a manager any other way! and also, who the frig would want to come to boundary park now? awful looking ground .. populated by the most disillusioned eejuts i have ever heard! face facts people, it's now 2010 and it's not the 1990's! ... our club doesn't have a pot to urinate in (even my company would pay for a B&B if i went to so'ton!) so why would gannon come here? not like he's been to a club with lack of funds before is it?

we have very large & noisy neighbours who have one massive advantage over us .... TELEVISION! and that we'll never be able to overcome irrespective of where we play!

oh and one last thing ..... the ginger one from down the road! he aint coming either ..... taggart just gave him another year to stop him!!

onwards and upwards! (hopefully)

ps .. before the mention of 'happy clappers' arises! i'd rather be one of them, than the miserable barstewards that frequent BP every other week!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...... if david penny leaves this season [sacked]i reckon's it's goodbye vienna from me ...I''ll probobly call it a day...Had enough of the fans whinging for every managers blinking head...

i was very close to that a few weeks ago too! in fact i just renewed today as i was just about 'convinced' by the ever so slight decrease in the price of a season ticket ...

but penney will stay IMHO, and the reason is simple! MONEY we can't afford a manager any other way! and also, who the frig would want to come to boundary park now? awful looking ground .. populated by the most disillusioned eejuts i have ever heard! face facts people, it's now 2010 and it's not the 1990's! ... our club doesn't have a pot to urinate in (even my company would pay for a B&B if i went to so'ton!) so why would gannon come here? not like he's been to a club with lack of funds before is it?

we have very large & noisy neighbours who have one massive advantage over us .... TELEVISION! and that we'll never be able to overcome irrespective of where we play!

oh and one last thing ..... the ginger one from down the road! he aint coming either ..... taggart just gave him another year to stop him!!

onwards and upwards! (hopefully)

ps .. before the mention of 'happy clappers' arises! i'd rather be one of them, than the miserable barstewards that frequent BP every other week!!

open your eyes fella,if dp is still in charge next season st sales will be half (fact)the 250 oldham fans what travelled down to yeovil,which one of them was me,if we could of got hold of that clown after the game we would have strung him up,what a piss take still defending with nothing to play for,that man will never change his boring crap tactics hence why we left at halftime,5hr coach journey to sit a pub watching mr steling because our own manager wont attack mighty teams like YEOVIL,4 of us have a season ticket 2 of them have stayed at home i would say the last 10 home games,if he is still in charge next season all 4 will not be renewin,i for 1 will not totally turn my back on my club because of this negative clown,i will just pick and choose games,ive never been so hacked off with a manager as this yorky clown :angry: