Chesterfields new stadium..

Driving through chesterfield today on my way home i couldn't resist taking a look at there new stadium. I must admit it looks very nice from the outside. Puts boundary park to shame. Roll on the new stadium if it ever happens, although prefably not at failsworth.

Driving through chesterfield today on my way home i couldn't resist taking a look at there new stadium. I must admit it looks very nice from the outside. Puts boundary park to shame. Roll on the new stadium if it ever happens, although prefably not at failsworth.

it will never happen

drove past it a few times, the last time when it was a shell, have they put seats in it now?

its hardly a mouth watering stadium though is it? 10500?

decent for Chesterfield with ambitions for being a league 1 side

drove past it a few times, the last time when it was a shell, have they put seats in it now?

No they havent put any seats in it yet. I still think it looks ok though. Agree about it being decent for chesterfield though. But like anything else it all comes down to finance. Any ambitions will always come secondary

Edited by halfwaymick

Ground sharing with Dale is more likely to happen

As opposed to our massive 12000 seater stadium

http://www.chesterfield-fc.co.uk/page/NewS...1562140,00.html

looks very nice from the artists impression. and theres pix of how the buildings getting on. looks very nice. only a 50 week building programme too

Check the latest pictures here:

http://www.chesterfield-fc.co.uk/page/NewS...1899592,00.html

A bigger version of that would do nicely thanks! :wink: