Special Offer on sat?

for such a crappy season and poor choice of management.

why not try and get a few more fans through the door.

if the club said it's 2 for 1 on sat then I would go. I'm sure there are others who would.

Would season ticket holders have anything against it at this stage in the season?...

Season Ticket holders such as myself who paid in excess of £300 for this season and suffered some appalling football in return. However, those fans who have stayed away in their droves are now thinking of coming back on a 2-4-1 deal...NO. You've saved money by not attending games, if you're going to come back now that Penney The Prat has been sacked, then do so and put some coffers back into the clubs funds! Buy your ticket today and save a couple of quid on matchday prices as well.

Season Ticket holders such as myself who paid in excess of £300 for this season and suffered some appalling football in return. However, those fans who have stayed away in their droves are now thinking of coming back on a 2-4-1 deal...NO. You've saved money by not attending games, if you're going to come back now that Penney The Prat has been sacked, then do so and put some coffers back into the clubs funds! Buy your ticket today and save a couple of quid on matchday prices as well.

I saw the :censored: that was shoveled out at Exeter and Norwich. I also spent more than enough on home games.

The product at BP is not worth the price IMO.

so you would have been happy to fork £300 for another season of dire and tactically useless football skirting relegation under penney again then?

I can't say I was looking forward to another season like the one we've just had but as a long-term season ticket holder, I'd decided that the club needed me more than I needed the club.

I love her you see.

I can't say I was looking forward to another season like the one we've just had but as a long-term season ticket holder, I'd decided that the club needed me more than I needed the club.

I love her you see.

I never realised clubs were female.

Have I learnt today's something new for everyday there?