cesspool losing

:huh:

Small town club with simple, hard working, effective approach to growth and improvement.

:lol:

Blackpool would get hammered week in week out in the Prem. Worse than Derby did.

They shouldn't be allowed in the Prem with their ground though.

Their ground is a simple and effective way of developing in a small town. Not flash, not too big, not too small, excellent example to teams about how to do it, even if they are fortunate to have a decent wedge backing them.

I didn't realise they had a 3rd stand these days. I thought they still had the scaffolding.

Would be hilarious seeing that on MOTD... bunch of Man United's prawn brigade on that wooden ledge in the rain?!

:lol:

I didn't realise they had a 3rd stand these days. I thought they still had the scaffolding.

They've still got the scaffolding where the away fans go (note this is more than what we've got) but they've built a shiny new bit for the end to the left of that which matches the other two stands.

Anyone else getting a slight sense of deja vu with this game and the Forest v. Yeovil game the year we were in the playoffs.