• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree with offering contracts to them, although if finances dictated we could only offer contracts to two my pick would be lee and black

I'd agree with this, as for all Brooke has to offer - we do have cover for forwards with Alice, Smalley, Eaves and loanees available. I'd hope we could push the boat out for all three though, as surely he's on next to nothing?

If Lee doesn't get another deal I swear I am going to seagull TTA's next time I see them.

Why? He's done :censored: all in the two years he's been here, the finally decides to show 'promise' in the last few months before his contract is up.

Get rid.

Why? He's done :censored: all in the two years he's been here, the finally decides to show 'promise' in the last few months before his contract is up.

Get rid.

:petesake:

compared to some of the :censored:e right backs weve had over the years he is bloody Cafu! !

Get rid.

The last few months when he was actually given a run in the team you mean?

Dear me.

Get rid.

I take the view that if a player makes an appearance once every blue moon then I don't really know how good they are.

If they look good after a decent run in the side, I take the view that they are probably a half-decent footballer.

Crewe away last season, every body was overjoyed that the guy managed to get a cross in! Keiran Lee as first choice right back is a short cut to League Two i'm afraid.

just shows how little you know about football

the past 3 months of the season he has been our best player behind sean gregan.

if he doesnt get signed up ill be mightly pissed off

y'know what forget it, give him and alessandra 5 year deals as they both shown that they might get their act together once they've been given a season to learn their trade and get us relegated.

Edited by flytrap