Leeds Clearout?

Leeds released players and others told to find new employment:-

Goalkeeper Casper Ankergren, defender Rui Marques and defender Andrew Milne will not be offered new deals.

Contracted Alan Sheehan, Lubo Michalik, Andy Robinson and Tresor Kandol have been told to find new clubs.

Andrew Hughes will be offered a new deal, while the offer to top scorer Jermaine Beckford still stands, although he is still expected to leave.

Anyone worth considering? I've highlighted in BOLD who I think.

Regards

Ian G.

Ankergren is probably better than what we have too- only problem is we'd have to get rid of Fleming or Brill (probably Fleming) to fit him in. With the exception of Milne (who I've never heard of) I'd have them all here but the likes of Robinson and Michalik are beyond our price range.

They'd all be good additions to our squad. probably far better than what we have at the moment.

Leeds wages are big though and most of the players being released are thought to have attitude problems.

Leeds have a LONG history of paying towards contracted players wages to find another club. I like Sheehan but Black looks a decent prospect and wouldn't want to hamper his development.