Current Squad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor can skin a man on the outside and whip a cross in with his left foot perfectly well when he is in the mood. When he is in his shell he is no good at anything, and would be equally no good on the right, in the middle or on Ferney Fields. He drifts towards goal anyway more often than not from either side so it's a bit of a no brainer to have his stronger foot as the main threat, what is needed is to get him back to putting more of a question in the defender's mind by going wide every odd time.

I disagree.

I plan to employ everyone as my backroom team. A coach for every full back.

I may be the junior member of this coalition, but casting for votes I promise to allow the fans a say.

By holding a card up at the match you can tell me whop to sub, and you all get to decide who to pcik the team.

By poll, obviuosly!

Did I just read "Zorrro for manager"? Surely not?!

It is a little known fact, but I can sadly reveal that his teams consistently bottle it when they reach the crunch point in the season - hence why he repeatedly fails to bring home the Champions League despite having the outstanding squad in Europe. Given Oldham's long-term targets, he'd be a poor choice who would likely cause a breach with the fans due to his appalling attitude and the fact that he is currently a southern softlad.

It is a little known fact, but I can sadly reveal that his teams consistently bottle it when they reach the crunch point in the season - hence why he repeatedly fails to bring home the Champions League despite having the outstanding squad in Europe. Given Oldham's long-term targets, he'd be a poor choice who would likely cause a breach with the fans due to his appalling attitude and the fact that he is currently a southern softlad.

Only the final six words of that drivel are true.