League 2 playoffs

Haining doesn't look like the most effective midfielder. Can't work out Morecambe's formation at all.

yeah, was a bit surprised when i saw in their team news that they were playing him in midfield.Don't remember him having that much pace.

It'd be nice if Rotherham came up,then played us last game of the season, and got relegated at BP.

yeah, was a bit surprised when i saw in their team news that they were playing him in midfield.Don't remember him having that much pace.

It'd be nice if Rotherham came up,then played us last game of the season, and got relegated at BP.

Started as a midfielder at BP and indeed played a few games for us in mid. Probably where his penchant for the Hollywood 'crossfield ball comes from...

5 .0 :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Morecambe look about as good as we did in '07....although we expected it given how :censored:e our form was after we beat Swansea in Feb' - Morecambe on the tother hand finished like a train!

As I type 6-0..Haining fecks reet up!

What a poor outfit, Mullin and Duffy look a proper pair of turds, would grace Boundary Park with familiar :censored:eness...expect them in Blue and White soon...

TTA bring in Sammy Mc as tatical adviser

Double figures anyone? :unsure:

Not beyond the realm of possibility, their front two look a proper handful - when was the last time we had a proper strike pairing?

Porter/Warne?

McCarthy/Barlow

Sharp/Beckford

Ritchie/Marshall

Ritchie/Bunn

Ritchie/Palmer

Futcher/Palmer

Palmer Quinn

Allott/Tipton?

Whitehall/Allott?

Agogo/Beavers?