New Manager Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone works near latics get down there now just had a text off a player saying future manager is at the club now !! the player is there for treatment not sayin any names just he is there

Well Martin Gray went on holiday yesterday I believe, so it isn't him if what bluearmy says is the case

I was clearlly saying crossley cant be one of the main manager's as he is somewhere else you loone ball, you must be female they get easilly confused also. :shock::grin::lol::huh::wink::disappointed::unsure:

fair enough then!! we will find out soon enough and if its crossley or gray then i have been mis-informed!! also believe nicky butt is on verge on signing for preston as player coach according to david may!!

fair enough then!! we will find out soon enough and if its crossley or gray then i have been mis-informed!! also believe nicky butt is on verge on signing for preston as player coach according to david may!!

That makes sense as I think he was in the same youth team as Darren Ferguson at man u?

ATHLETIC hope to announce the identity of their new manager “as soon as possible”, following the conclusion of the interviews process.

The club have revealed they interviewed an unusually high total of 10 applicants for the job over a two-day period at a secret location earlier this week.

At least one of those men is currently under contract with another club, which would complicate matters should the directors come to the conclusion that he is the one they want to lead Athletic in Coca-Cola League One next season.

ATHLETIC hope to announce the identity of their new manager “as soon as possible”, following the conclusion of the interviews process.

The club have revealed they interviewed an unusually high total of 10 applicants for the job over a two-day period at a secret location earlier this week.

At least one of those men is currently under contract with another club, which would complicate matters should the directors come to the conclusion that he is the one they want to lead Athletic in Coca-Cola League One next season.

yeah, crossley at chesterfield of course :(

I havent seen mourhino on tele, he said he wanted to be back at english football, maybe having treatment at bpfor his inflated head?

unless latics are playing in real madrid its not happening, i think we need someone with a better record tbh so no loss for me.

I wondered who those guys in suits were in my back yard, I turned the light on and one (AH) snarled and ran into a dark corner, not to worry though, I picked him up in a big glass and set him free on featherstall road

a excited friend of mine just phoned said he was at latics buying somthing and he saw scholes and butt coming out of the ground :o

yes, mr Henry Scholes and George Butt where at the club to apply for cleaning jobs! lol only joking buddy, im in a funny mood, think i need some sort of medication

You should probably reconsider who you call a friend <_<

Although that would be top :grin:

infact it was a wrong number he kept mumbling bluearmy and then some crazy screaming

Edited by Andy

I think I need to get down to Furtherwood Road.

If I'm going to keep banging my head against a brick wall, I might as well do it usefully and help demolish the Main Stand...

You could at least start with the RRE.