Help Justice Be Done!

Hello everyone, Salisbury fan here!

Anyway, it has been difficult times for my club recently - last week we were told by the league we wouldn't be eligible for membership to the league next season. This after we've battled a 10 point penalty for entering administration, finished 12th (would have been 6th) with the youngest side in the league & improved out finances greatly under a new board!

Thought I'd also point out that the person who had a say in this was Forest Green Rovers' Rep, chair of the board & his club will stay up as a result

Please help make me and other 'Whites' happy by joining our petition:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128570467155691

Thanks

All support is much appreciated!

Hello everyone, Salisbury fan here!

Anyway, it has been difficult times for my club recently - last week we were told by the league we wouldn't be eligible for membership to the league next season. This after we've battled a 10 point penalty for entering administration, finished 12th (would have been 6th) with the youngest side in the league & improved out finances greatly under a new board!

Thought I'd also point out that the person who had a say in this was Forest Green Rovers' Rep, chair of the board & his club will stay up as a result

Please help make me and other 'Whites' happy by joining our petition:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128570467155691

Thanks

All support is much appreciated!

Liam

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Please e mail me at Bowen97758@aol.com and I will discuss issues that might help.

Regards

Barry Owen

Trust Oldham Chairman

Director on Club Board.

Alright then, how else does he know about this forum, and why would he randomly post on it?

by typing the name of every footbal club. going via Premium TV websites. It is the officail cub website.

Although the connection between Oldham and Salisbury is pretty tenuous, I cannot see what you ahve got to gain by making it up.

There's not a bet going on here is there..?

I suspect he's posted on any number of club messageboards. It's not hard to find us.

If he's called Daniel, how come the facebook page (link on his post) lists a Liam but no Daniel?

Oh, and if Liam is the name of his favourite player, how come there's no Liam in the Salisbury squad?

It's all frightfully confusing... :unsure:

I suspect he's posted on any number of club messageboards. It's not hard to find us.

If he's called Daniel, how come the facebook page (link on his post) lists a Liam but no Daniel?

Oh, and if Liam is the name of his favourite player, how come there's no Liam in the Salisbury squad?

It's all frightfully confusing... :unsure:

What's more confusing is why people continue to bite...

The facebook page was created by a Daniel and the main email address is Daniels .... if you read down Liam is one of the admins...... Pizza is simply a fisherman as we all know!

But think on this occasion he just saw Daniel, saw a chance to be clever and prove Barry wrong ..... :grin: