Thanks Rick an earlier post showed the stadium birdseye view and where it lay alongside broadway

No worries, this is a good picture from ground level, even though it is only 1 tier there are areas to expand within its plans should we ever need 16,000 plus again.

Although seeing as we struggle to get more than 10,000 in big big games for us, I think this is a sensible design.

After 10,000 seats, blue printing every extra 1000 seats within a stadium design I believe can be up to £1 million when you cost the design and build.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sprinkling that sit near the away fans and a sprinkling that sit in the chaddy...

I was thinking more...

when the stadium is built there will be areas for fans to sing... an area for families and an area for old fellas like me to sit and watch the footy :grin:

when the stadium is built there will be areas for fans to sing... an area for families and an area for old fellas like me to sit and watch the footy :grin:

I might now be qualifying for the old man section... Please tell me Real Ale will be available ?

I might now be qualifying for the old man section... Please tell me Real Ale will be available ?

The contract for the stadium alcohol is a bit off yet but ........ At the Lancaster club social club or the sports bar you will be able to get a Real Ale.... which will all be with a 5 mins walk of the Stadium

The contract for the stadium alcohol is a bit off yet but ........ At the Lancaster club social club or the sports bar you will be able to get a Real Ale.... which will all be with a 5 mins walk of the Stadium

Not good enough... Real ale in the stadium would give it some REAL soul :)

Like I say, they havent picked office furniture for the place yet so doubt they wil have looked at the stadium supplier :grin:

What??? I demand mood boards, swatches and samples at the next meeting.

This 2 tier / 4 separate stands stadium has been done to death............. :ranting:

Nothing has changed regardless of what the OS is trying to say..............it's going to be a 4 seperate stand stadium......not a horse shoe like some are suggesting - the corners (all 4 of them) will be filled in when needed or when future investment is made.

Whilst becoming a supporter of the new stadium, I have got to ask the question......why oh why do we keep seeing the horse shoe / 2 corners linked design in the fly by presentations as 'underdog' has mentioned .............can the TTA not show us what we are really going to get or are they trying to sell the potential of the stadium instead of the unglamourised 4 seperate stands............. :shock:

'Wardlelatic' - you too keep mentioning and posting links to this horse shoe / 2 corners linked design..........that is not what we will be getting built..........for a realistic veiw please refer to the PDF shown on the OS (new stadium look)

'Wardlelatic' - you too keep mentioning and posting links to this horse shoe / 2 corners linked design..........that is not what we will be getting built..........for a realistic veiw please refer to the PDF shown on the OS (new stadium look)

You are right Link this is how the basis of the stadium will be build with the front areas being filled in when investment and office space is gained.

The picture I used was one that was used today to show how they WANT to build the stadium