Jonathan Macken

Jonathan Macken will be a other signing for oldham soon he will hopefully bang the goals in we just need to give him time and hopefully dickov can get him fully fit.

Jonathan Macken move is on the card for oldham are the fans happy with him.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan Macken will be a other signing for oldham soon he will hopefully bang the goals in we just need to give him time and hopefully dickov can get him fully fit.

Jonathan Macken move is on the card for oldham are the fans happy with him.

Its peanut butter jelly time !

:bblue2:

can we talk about the thread cheers thank you there is only one Jonathan Macken i hope we do sign him up could be the new lee hughes.

Could happen , Im guessing they know each other from their City days !

He'd cost.

not on a big wage as he got injured record the guy will want a club fast blue pizza are you going tomro to give your transfer list to dickov :grin:

Edited by RoyleArmy

not on a big wage as he got injured record the guy will want a club fast blue pizza are you going tomro to give your transfer list to dickov :grin:

He'd be on big money by our standards. And his scoring record since leaving Preston is crap, not to mention the significant potential of having a highly paid crock on the books.

He'd be on big money by our standards. And his scoring record since leaving Preston is crap, not to mention the significant potential of having a highly paid crock on the books.

i know oldham want to sign him up he may do well under dickov so give him a chance mate eh do you agree.

Yes will be down around 8.45am.

Scott Taylor

:censored:

Kiegan Parker

Danny Coid

Nicky Weaver

Yes will be down around 8.45am.

Scott Taylor

Kiegan Parker

Danny Coid

Nicky Weaver

am going down at 9.00 am i will make sure i see the new gaffer cheers will yiou be staying till you see the new gaffer.

Scott Taylor

Kiegan Parker

Danny Coid

Nicky Weaver

why you listed them players

Edited by RoyleArmy

am going down at 9.00 am i will make sure i see the new gaffer cheers will yiou be staying till you see the new gaffer.

Scott Taylor

Kiegan Parker

Danny Coid

Nicky Weaver

why you listed them players

My transfer list. Yes i'll be staying until he comes out or goes in.

i know oldham want to sign him up he may do well under dickov so give him a chance mate eh do you agree.

Nope. I'll vociferously berate him every minute he spends in a Latics shirt. Even if and when he scores.