6 new triallists

Just been down to training, can confirm Macken is there, along with Ritchie Jones, the other lads i don't recognise, 3 pretty youngish, and 1 older lad.

where were trainning today pal and will there be tomro i been told macken is not there as he still thinking about other offes he has had

If i were a football chairman or owner, which i hope one day to be, i would encourage any manager of mine to field a team entirely made up of Jones'. I think it would be an amazing coup and provide huge publicity the world over. The novelty of 'keeping up with the Jones' would make us a team to be reckoned with and provide much hilarity when listening to flummoxed commentators.

Does Dickov have the balls to make this happen?

Welcome Ritchie Jones. One down, ten to go.

If i were a football chairman or owner, which i hope one day to be, i would encourage any manager of mine to field a team entirely made up of Jones'. I think it would be an amazing coup and provide huge publicity the world over. The novelty of 'keeping up with the Jones' would make us a team to be reckoned with and provide much hilarity when listening to flummoxed commentators.

Does Dickov have the balls to make this happen?

Welcome Ritchie Jones. One down, ten to go.

Mr Pizza is off on a scouting mission to Patagonia first thing tomorrow.

The Jamie Cureton that has scored 15 goals in 3 seasons. Who is 35.

On a two week trial?

Lets just send him up Tandle Hill to see if he is fit.

I bet tandle hills is littered with old pro's ( cue leeslover ) who've run up the hills never to be seen again! :grin:

I bet tandle hills is littered with old pro's ( cue leeslover ) who've run up the hills never to be seen again! :grin:

I ran from BP to Tandle Hill with the players in pre-season training when I was aged about 10. Them were t'days when training involved running up and down t'terracing at BP and chuckin' medicine balls to each other.

Then Hungary showed England's training methods to be outdated. Then we went on to win the World Cup (3-2 if you don't count the controversial goal).

Since then we've gone downhill.