Come on chaps

Time to look on the bright side of life.

New manager, keen, will play exciting football.

Richards to spurs or wherever, money into the club.

Germany aint gonna win the world cup.

Its been a nice summer.

I'd rather Germany win the WC than the spanish racists.

Now now Metty, this is supposed to be a positive post, I've met lots of great spaniards over many years.

And please don't tell me you are POSITIVE that the spanish are racists.

2004 ???????, bit old now.

I try to ignore the BBC anyway, totally biased. Think they know whats best for everyone just because they've all been to university.

hahahaha

Who do you turn to then? Sky? The Daily Mail? The Onion? The fella down the pub?

The BBC, for all it's flaws, is painfully unbiased. So much so they put 'balance' where it shouldn't be, in articles and documentaries about things like homoeopathy and chiropractic 'medicine'.

hahahaha

Who do you turn to then? Sky? The Daily Mail? The Onion? The fella down the pub?

The BBC, for all it's flaws, is painfully unbiased. So much so they put 'balance' where it shouldn't be, in articles and documentaries about things like homoeopathy and chiropractic 'medicine'.

You poor deluded imbecile. I use my ears, eyes and mind. You are so naive. How old are you ?

Irrelevant.

How is it irrelevant? I was pointing out that i have heard it at games of the team we all support. Doesnt mean that the rest of the crowd are racists as it doesnt mean the rest of spain are racists otherwise you could reply to that post also with the comment "irrelevant"

Edited by NIKI1234

How is it irrelevant? I was pointing out that i have heard it at games of the team we all support. Doesnt mean that the rest of the crowd are racists as it doesnt mean the rest of spain are racists otherwise you could reply to that post also with the comment "irrelevant"

Because we're discussing the racists in Spain and not Oldham.

I don't doubt for a second Oldham is full of racist nutbags, but it detracts from the debate about the Spanish by diluting the point.

Somewhat more relevant would be that anyone who bothered could quite easily dig up at least as many stories of racist behaviour by Germans and Dutch than Spanish...

And I try not to mix politics and sport. I want Spain to win because they play by far the best football.

Because we're discussing the racists in Spain and not Oldham.

I don't doubt for a second Oldham is full of racist nutbags, but it detracts from the debate about the Spanish by diluting the point.

Ah ok, As you will see the original post was nothing to do with racism either.... So to clarify its ok for one person to then bring Racism into the thread but then nobody else can argue against it. We must all agree that Spain is a racist country and should not try to dilute this point.

Somewhat more relevant would be that anyone who bothered could quite easily dig up at least as many stories of racist behaviour by Germans and Dutch than Spanish...

And I try not to mix politics and sport. I want Spain to win because they play by far the best football.

Sorry Ackey says you can only talk about spain being racist. Please try not to dilute

I want Spain to win because they play by far the best football.

Really? I think you're exaggerating a touch. Someone told me they were mesmerising in the first half yesterday; that'll be the first time this tournament, then. Germany have had three games where they looked incredible.