This Falkirk Game (Falkirk 2-0 Latics)

Frodo! :lol:

Fodor, the only Hungarian worth a drop. Fantastic attitude on the kid, practically begged to come back to Latics at the end of last year. Very much a raw talent but there's something to him.

He scored a goal last season from about 45 yards. Hilarious it was too.

Ohhphs!!!...sorry the only way I could remember is name was to think of Frodo Baggins from Lord of the Rings, hope his feet aren't that big or its going to cost a fortune in boots for him....... :wink:

And everyone missed my moment, when just after half time, I was passing the back of the net with coffee in my hand when the ball came flying past the post (yes and oldham shot that got a deflection).

It was coming at me waist height an I trapped it on the floor and passed it back to their GK, all with cups of coffee in my hands. Who said a woman can mulit-task. I am surprised they didn't ask me to take the corner too. :grin:

Edited by underdog

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a fella who used to coach me is a scout at Blackpool and he was there yesterday. He wouldn't tell me who he was watching, but he left seconds after Stephens got brought off......

Don't want to be hearing stuff like that mate.....it would be ironic though wouldn't it

Falkirk were miles better than us.

Only thing of note from us was two crunching tackles by Kieran Lee.

There seemed a lack of effort from most of the players.

Pav never won a ball,Colbeck is paceless,totally dissapointing match.

Been to Southport today and the Falkirk team coach was parked outside one of the big hotels there.