Will Dickov Play?

I thought we might have seen him turn out in one of the friendlies. Abbott, Eaves & Brooke all yet to hit the net in pre-season. I wonder how long Dickov will leave it before he puts his boots on? He is potentially our best striker and it might aid his understanding of some players by actually playing alongside them in a match.

With Colbeck seemingly on his way out, Smalley/Taylor out of form and injured and Millar still wet behind the ears I think a priority (alongside centre back strengthing) is a winger who can supply crosses for strikers!

I'd quite like to see us give a chance to Karl Moore - young left winger who has been released by Man City. Played on loan at Millwall.

Any news on 'Peter Jones'? Was he involved v Falkirk?

I thought we might have seen him turn out in one of the friendlies. Abbott, Eaves & Brooke all yet to hit the net in pre-season. I wonder how long Dickov will leave it before he puts his boots on? He is potentially our best striker and it might aid his understanding of some players by actually playing alongside them in a match.

With Colbeck seemingly on his way out, Smalley/Taylor out of form and injured and Millar still wet behind the ears I think a priority (alongside centre back strengthing) is a winger who can supply crosses for strikers!

I'd quite like to see us give a chance to Karl Moore - young left winger who has been released by Man City. Played on loan at Millwall.

Any news on 'Peter Jones'? Was he involved v Falkirk?

No P.Jones on sat. Its not his true name and alledgedly, he was trialing at Hudders instead