Were going to have a go this season

I have a feeling were going to be going to southampton, Hudds, Wednesday and Charlton this season and actually having a Bloody go at them, none of last seasons 11 men behind the ball and dont go past the half way line....

God i cant wait for the away games this season. 2 weeks now and i cant wait!!

What a breath of fresh air Dickov is!

Cant wait for him to bring himself on in games and score a couple of winners :grin:

I can't wait for Charlton away. I didn't think we were as bad as some did that day but with hindsight you could see the start of the negativity coming in there, would be good to have the OASIS massif actually watching the full game rather than getting an extra pint around half time!

I've been more excited about this season coming than the drab England world chuffing cup

Like PD said, the players have set the standard and the tempo.

I just hope we don't burn out/peak too soon as the Falkirk game was a good down to earth bump for some of the players and fans too.

We have got to get this right, the players, the club and us on the terraces too.

Lets get ready to support, clean slate and all especially for some players.

I am still buzzing from last night.....a great feeling to come away from BP with for a change.

Bring it on.....

I can't wait for Charlton away. I didn't think we were as bad as some did that day but with hindsight you could see the start of the negativity coming in there, would be good to have the OASIS massif actually watching the full game rather than getting an extra pint around half time!

Okay, okay. We'll stick to the three-pint-half-time rule this season... :disappointed:

I've been more excited about this season coming than the drab England world chuffing cup

Like PD said, the players have set the standard and the tempo.

I just hope we don't burn out/peak too soon as the Falkirk game was a good down to earth bump for some of the players and fans too.

We have got to get this right, the players, the club and us on the terraces too.

Lets get ready to support, clean slate and all especially for some players.

I am still buzzing from last night.....a great feeling to come away from BP with for a change.

Bring it on.....

After a win at barrow and a loss at home to burnley?

im sure the players are not getting ahead of themselves

latics fans always always think the best or worst - we are either going to be fantastic or crap, never any middle ground until the season starts.

we wont know anything until about 10 games into the season as always

Edited by palmer1

After a win at barrow and a loss at home to burnley?

im sure the players are not getting ahead of themselves

latics fans always always think the best or worst - we are either going to be fantastic or crap, never any middle ground until the season starts.

we wont know anything until about 10 games into the season as always

yes its a good yard stick 10 games in and all..

Is a prediction to early to ask everyone of where in the table we could end up? I'm going for top 10, then again I did say it last season too... :lol:

Edited by underdog

If the stay aways, have been to any of the friendlies, or read this board., you might see double that figure.

I admit last season was my worst for attendance for obvious reasons, however I cant wait for the start of the season. Even going to Leyland on Saturday for god sake, never thought I would be going to a game of that sort around 6mths ago.

Met a Charlton fan at Benicassim last week. He said we were the worst team and that it was the worst game that he's ever seen at the Valley.

Met a Charlton fan at Benicassim last week. He said we were the worst team and that it was the worst game that he's ever seen at the Valley.

It was certainly the worst miss I've seen in a while.

As for the 'having a go' lark. Heard all this :censored: last year.