Just watched Dickov on LW...the guy is a breath of fresh air and so different to the doom and gloom Dave Penney campaign!!

He says he has high hopes for Dean Kelly and thinks he will be a big player for us along with Andrew Crompton who'll also be in the squad tomorrow night. These are both young lads and the old saying 'if you're good enough you're old enough' rings true.

There will definitely be NO guaranteed places for the old brigade this season and it will give a massive lift to all our talented youngsters looking to make the grade.

It's early days I know but I've a feeling the surprise appointment of Dickov as manager will turn out to be the best bit of business we've done in years!!

The atmosphere at Tranmere was fantastic..........the feel good factor is well and truly back and it's the first time in ages where I've felt like the next game can't come quick enough!!!

Bring it on!!!!

Just watched Dickov on LW...the guy is a breath of fresh air and so different to the doom and gloom Dave Penney campaign!!

He says he has high hopes for Dean Kelly and thinks he will be a big player for us along with Andrew Crompton who'll also be in the squad tomorrow night. These are both young lads and the old saying 'if you're good enough you're old enough' rings true.

There will definitely be NO guaranteed places for the old brigade this season and it will give a massive lift to all our talented youngsters looking to make the grade.

It's early days I know but I've a feeling the surprise appointment of Dickov as manager will turn out to be the best bit of business we've done in years!!

The atmosphere at Tranmere was fantastic..........the feel good factor is well and truly back and it's the first time in ages where I've felt like the next game can't come quick enough!!!

Bring it on!!!!

Agree re: Dickov being a breath of fresh air BUT Kelly is 24 years old - does that still class as a young lad these days? :wink:

As for the feel-good factor; I'd agree with you on that too - really looking forward to this season; both PD & Tags are speaking a lot of sense in interviews and the like; and I've been very impressed with what I've seen so far from them as a management duo & the style of play they are looking to employ.

Edited by slystallone