FAO Chaddy the Owl

Took my 15 year old bro to the game yesterday and at half time he asked why you kicked the ball (with some force) at the young ball boy, hitting him twice, who was carrying the draw board round on his own? From all of 5 yards away. He claimed it was a bit harsh. It was, but I still couldn't answer his question.

Can you?

We all like a laugh but that young lad wasn't laughing at all, quite the opposite, looked a tad threatened if anything.

E4e

NTFNY

Took my 15 year old bro to the game yesterday and at half time he asked why you kicked the ball (with some force) at the young ball boy, hitting him twice, who was carrying the draw board round on his own? From all of 5 yards away. He claimed it was a bit harsh. It was, but I still couldn't answer his question.

Can you?

We all like a laugh but that young lad wasn't laughing at all, quite the opposite, looked a tad threatened if anything.

E4e

NTFNY

Having just spoken to the ball boy concerned, o4u Jr, I'm reliably informed that any look of fear was tongue in cheek and he thought it was quite funny.

If, however, we need evidence for a 7 figure lawsuit against said owl, I'll be in touch :wink: . Roll on Owlgate the court case!

Edited by opinions4u

Can you?

E4e

NTFNY

Give over, "Chaddy the Owl in Bullying storm".

Can you?

E4e

NTFNY

You need to chill out mate and stop looking for a confrontation!

When I read that at first I thought you meant he'd asked Chaddy why he did it.

I was going to say, if your brother doesn't know at 15 years old that owls can't talk he's in for a hard life... :lol:

(But no, it's just me wot can't read... :unsure: )

Carry on.

Can you?

E4e

NTFNY

I've an idea ...... why don't you use the PM facility and ask him direct.

Hey thanks guys.

I was clearly unaware of all the facts when he asked me, oblivious to who's who in Chaddy's gang, but courtesy of all your informative replies I can answer him now..."Don't question Chaddy, Myles."

E4e

KICK1

OWTB SAVES THE DAY!

Hey thanks guys.

I was clearly unaware of all the facts when he asked me, oblivious to who's who in Chaddy's gang, but courtesy of all your informative replies I can answer him now..."Don't question Chaddy, Myles."

E4e

KICK1

Congratulations mate, think on next time ;)