12 out of 27 Player Sponsorship Packages unsold

I said it wasn't good business.

I just don't think it's commendable for a Trust Director (wardle - not you) to say he can't be arsed any more on here, and then go touting for Playershare business. Thinking it, or saying it in private would be better - and totally understandable.

The being more hardy comment was my little flippant take on the matter, suggesting wardle might be better not chucking his toys out of the pram on here.

So that's what I mean by that. Ok?

Fine, hence why I was asking, although I still disagree with it.

What I imagine wardle meant by that comment was that there is he cannot be arsed saying (as many have said on here) the shambles that the club is commercially, not that he cant be arsed full stop. considering I spent the best part of saturday night and sunday on the phone to him putting in place the framework of another project we are working on, if he can't be arsed in the sense you seem to have read into, well he could have fooled me . At the end of the day we are fans just like everyone else on here, and we are entitled to voice our opinion just like everyone else, being a Trust Director does not mean we are not allowed to do this.

We all want the club to succeed and we will help the club whenever we can, but this is getting beyond a joke and the club really does need to help itself. And as BB80's posts reflect, as well as the number of player sponsorship packages remaining unsold, this is probably not an isolated incident. In my opinion, better that it is brought into the open on here and discussed than kept hush hush.

Your point stands. But even wardle is human!

Exactly, as I was taught by my parents (metaphorically speaking obviously), if you let people :censored: on you and take the piss, they will carry on doing it. The club needs to learn, and learn fast, there is only so many times you can :censored: on someone and get away with it, especially when that 'someone' is your paying punters.

12 x £595 = £7140 of untapped income, even worse when you see that First-Teamers Black, Lee, Jarrett, Furman and Kelly are amongst the unsold packages. Despite arriving with a fanfare, looks like Walker has failed miserably....

Not the time to be giving the job of selling sponsorship packages to a kid, give the job to a man rather than a £92 a week YTS...

Hasn't Guy Walker left for a job with JJB/JD sports?

Good attitude from a Trust Director. Not saying it's good business from Latics, but thought you'd be a bit more 'hardy' than that!

For the record the comment was made by me a fan not has part of my positions of trust director or owtb administrator/site manager.

I'm able to keep seperate my frustrations with the club on many issues including commercial from that of any position I hold. Like my signture says, my comments are mine and mine alone unless otherwise stated.

By stating I cant be arsed was solely down to visibly arguging on a message board about the situation with the Dales sponsorship until I spoke to someone at the club on Monday.

So now Monday is here and after speaking to Alan and the commercial Department I can announce that the NEW player to be sponsored will be ....

0,,10337~7166472,00.jpg

©

For the record the comment was made by me a fan not has part of my positions of trust director or owtb administrator/site manager.

I'm able to keep seperate my frustrations with the club on many issues including commercial from that of any position I hold. Like my signture says, my comments are mine and mine alone unless otherwise stated.

By stating I cant be arsed was solely down to visibly arguging on a message board about the situation with the Dales sponsorship until I spoke to someone at the club on Monday.

So now Monday is here and after speaking to Alan and the commercial Department I can announce that the NEW player to be sponsored will be ....

0,,10337~7166472,00.jpg

©

Until tomorrow :grin: