Animals predicting the outcome

Our cats have so far correctly predicted Latics wins for the first 2 league games. We didn't do it on Tuesday for the cup game. We stuck a Latics cup and a normal cup on the floor, and both times they both went for the Latics one.

Can your pets fare any better this season? :grin:

No sign of the www.pinevillains.co.uk Octopus, Gordon, making a prediction this week.

I assume he got eaten after his Notts County failure, although I think he was confused and thought he was predicting a home win.

Edited by opinions4u

This week I am microwaving two neighbourhood cats in quick succession to determine the result of todays game. If the tabby lasts the longest on full power that would indicate a Charlton win, if the black cat lasts the longest that would indicate a Latics win.

I'm just heading out onto the street with a fishing net, I'll get back to you all in 15 minutes with the result. No placing any bets at the bookies till you hear from me.

Best prices for today's game:

5/6 Charlton at Tote, William Hill, Victor Chandler, Blue Square, 888

5/2 Draw at numerous bookies

4/1 Latics with Ladbrokes

First scorer:

9/2 Abbott at Bet365, SkyBet, Coral

8/1 Feeney

9/1 Tounkare (I got a feeling this is the one)

18/1 Stephens

28/1 Furman

(I thoguht the 33/1 for Dailly was poor value, what with him being suspeded).

Linky to the Correct Scores:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/englis...m/correct-score

This week I am microwaving two neighbourhood cats in quick succession to determine the result of todays game. If the tabby lasts the longest on full power that would indicate a Charlton win, if the black cat lasts the longest that would indicate a Latics win.

I'm just heading out onto the street with a fishing net, I'll get back to you all in 15 minutes with the result. No placing any bets at the bookies till you hear from me.

If you're microwaving them you should try doing this. I'm a vegetarian so i'm no expert on these things but are you not supposed to kill, skin and generally prepare the carcass before marinating it?

Shoving cats into a microwave is harder than you might think. You'll all be delighted to know that the tabby exploded the soonest. So a latics win it is.

I also noted lower jaw area of the black cat fell out of the machine first when I opened he door, thus suggesting Tounkare will be amongst the goals.

Shoving cats into a microwave is harder than you might think. You'll all be delighted to know that the tabby exploded the soonest. So a latics win it is.

I also noted lower jaw area of the black cat fell out of the machine first when I opened he door, thus suggesting Tounkare will be amongst the goals.

:lol:

Best prices for today's game:

5/6 Charlton at Tote, William Hill, Victor Chandler, Blue Square, 888

5/2 Draw at numerous bookies

4/1 Latics with Ladbrokes

First scorer:

9/2 Abbott at Bet365, SkyBet, Coral

8/1 Feeney

9/1 Tounkare (I got a feeling this is the one)

18/1 Stephens

28/1 Furman

(I thoguht the 33/1 for Dailly was poor value, what with him being suspeded).

Linky to the Correct Scores:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/englis...m/correct-score

There's some long looking odds on offer for Latics bets over on Betfair (always seem to be favourable looking odds on outsider bets there). Had £2 on Charlton HT Latics FT - 70/1 against 25/1 at Ladbrokes!

I feel this bet doesn't have as much potential to jinx us in the manner that my Latics bets usually do. :ohno:

Unfortunately, our Frank and Dave have only predicted a draw for today's game at home to Yeovil :(

Hope you haven't left your wheelie bin out.....

(i don't know what all the fuss is about, Top Cat lived in a bin for years)

Put your money where your pussies are!

I may have to stop doing my prediction thread prediction on Thursday, and start waiting for the genius cats on a Saturday morning! I am actually getting a bit freaked out by their psychic skills though! :grin: