No Gregan In Squad Tomorrow!

Much, Much quicker and much more comfortable to fly.

Really not. 2 hours Mcr -> Euston, then about a transfer to the ground. To fly you're hanging around at ringway, then you have to go to gatwick or thiefrow and trek across to SE London.

If Gregan was fit he wouldn't just be in the squad he'd be playing as Captain.

There's absolutely no way either Hazell, Jarrett or M'voto would keep a fit Gregan out of the team, he is different class to all three as last season proved.

I disagree. No player, not even gregan, has the right to just walk into the team if the team is playing well. If the defence starts to concede goals then yes, gregan will get back into the team and deservedly so.

I disagree. No player, not even gregan, has the right to just walk into the team if the team is playing well. If the defence starts to concede goals then yes, gregan will get back into the team and deservedly so.

I don't think the defence is playing so well that Gregan wouldn't be able to just walk back in.

The goals we conceded at Tranmere and Scunthorpe weren't great from a defensive point of view (especially Scunthorpe were M'voto and Jarrett were less than rock solid)

Notts County also had a good few chances and the defence was far from faultless clean sheet or not.

It doesn't matter anyway as Gregan is not fit, but I think he will be straight back in when he is fit as he is a far superior player to the others mentioned.

Edited by Hometownclub

I don't think the defence is playing so well that Gregan wouldn't be able to just walk back in.

The goals we conceded at Tranmere and Scunthorpe weren't great from a defensive point of view (especially Scunthorpe were M'voto and Jarrett were less than rock solid)

Notts County also had a good few chances and the defence was far from faultless clean sheet or not.

It doesn't matter anyway as Gregan is not fit, but I think he will be straight back in when he is fit as he is a far superior player to the others mentioned.

Well in the end the decision will lie with Dickov, as he is the one who has said that players will have to fight for their place just like Taylor is having to. As lets be honest, a fit and in-form Chris Taylor would be in the team.