lewis alessandra

I hope not, we seem to have been jinxed by injuries for umpteen seasons now!

I would have preferred Taylor to be sweating out on the sidelines as a bit part player for a few more weeks yet, Millar deserved a go yesterday. For Taylor to be effective in this team he needs to learn to pass the ball, open his eyes and get crosses in - not the monotonous moving inside and losing the ball. As for Smalley - he should be nowhere near the team yet. It's good to have options but unless they have developed a real work ethic like Lewi has, I don't want them anywhere near the team. All will be revealed...

If Lewi is going to be out a while, what about Feeney coming in and Bembo moving wide?

Thats a blow if Lewis is out for that time especially as we have finally found a position for him aswell. As for Taylor its gonna take time for him to get back up to speed after a season of mis-mangement of his injuries (wouldn't do any harm for him to toughen up a bit though) and missing a big part of pre-season.