The future of the box

The Exec Box  

117 members have voted

1. 1. What should happen to it

• Get Rid
    • Repair it

Erm, why should it cost £40k to repair it, surely its covered by insurance, after all when it was first put up it was very close to the wooden Lookers. The club should look into how much it is going to cost them to put something similar in its place (i.e. the excess + extra cost for future insurance + any costs (like booze) not covered by insurance) v. how much it will make in the next 2 seasons at least (its not like we are moving before then). I can see it being full for the Hudds, Dale, Sheff Wed and Trannies games and then in use for a few more. If we get a big club in the cup or if we get into the playoffs it will be full as well.

Erm, why should it cost £40k to repair it, surely its covered by insurance, after all when it was first put up it was very close to the wooden Lookers. The club should look into how much it is going to cost them to put something similar in its place (i.e. the excess + extra cost for future insurance + any costs (like booze) not covered by insurance) v. how much it will make in the next 2 seasons at least (its not like we are moving before then). I can see it being full for the Hudds, Dale, Sheff Wed and Trannies games and then in use for a few more. If we get a big club in the cup or if we get into the playoffs it will be full as well.

I don't think the club said that the £40K wasn't covered, in whole or in part , by insurance, just that that is the cost.