sheff wed ticket

I'll be sat in the home end for the game, due to my wednesday supporting mate giving me his season ticket for the night. Cheers glen your a star.

three points on the night and round it off in the bankers draft on the way back...bliss

Wife's just been and got mine for me - oh and Cheers O4U for the spare token! :grin:

Wife's just been and got mine for me - oh and Cheers O4U for the spare token! :grin:

Anyone else got a spare token...got 3, had the others swiped off my desk at work :ranting: , won't be back on't tinternet until Monday now but if anyone can help if they could msg me then thanks a million.

Anyone else got a spare token...got 3, had the others swiped off my desk at work :ranting: , won't be back on't tinternet until Monday now but if anyone can help if they could msg me then thanks a million.

i have 2 #2&5

Edited by cmr

got our sheff wed tickets now and also the brentford ones with the sun offer. (if anyone is doing the sun offer for brentford you send the coupon to them and they call you up get card details and send you tickets i have mine now). Also gonna try n get the plymouth ones free with what someone posted got an email with two tickets reserved will try to get moved in the ground

got our sheff wed tickets now and also the brentford ones with the sun offer. (if anyone is doing the sun offer for brentford you send the coupon to them and they call you up get card details and send you tickets i have mine now). Also gonna try n get the plymouth ones free with what someone posted got an email with two tickets reserved will try to get moved in the ground

Just got my Brentford tix - didnt realise you had to send them in until your post - thanks!!!