Fifa 11

sjk2008

So who's buying this then? And does anyone fancy getting an online league going and we could use this thread or a similar one to record the results. Obviously if we could get 20 then we could do a full league which would be awesome but realistically speaking i imagine it'd be nearer 10. Still, it would be good to get one going.

Im currently (Fifa 10) in an online champs league with each online player having a different teams and its pretty good (Im in the Semis now with AC Milan).

Would anyone be interested?

So who's buying this then? And does anyone fancy getting an online league going and we could use this thread or a similar one to record the results. Obviously if we could get 20 then we could do a full league which would be awesome but realistically speaking i imagine it'd be nearer 10. Still, it would be good to get one going.

Im currently (Fifa 10) in an online champs league with each online player having a different teams and its pretty good (Im in the Semis now with AC Milan).

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me :D

I remember ScorpioFC on here run a fifa league last year on Xbox360 on there but it was tough getting the fixtures played and I didnt have time. I was bloody top aswell

I'll end up getting it, moan about Manager Mode still being crap, play Online Clubs for a week, before letting it gather dust for 11 months.

I frequently ask myself why I bother.

Manager mode this time has been improved. It always you to edit budgets and wage budgets etc

That's the least of my worries. Hopefully they've completely redesigned the interface; it was awful. And then there's the feeling that none of the games meant anything. There was no 'atmosphere'. All this could be forgiven with one tiny addition - show me, after every game, how much 'experience' my players got, a la Master League in PES.

That's the least of my worries. Hopefully they've completely redesigned the interface; it was awful. And then there's the feeling that none of the games meant anything. There was no 'atmosphere'. All this could be forgiven with one tiny addition - show me, after every game, how much 'experience' my players got, a la Master League in PES.

Yeh have to agree . The trophy presentations were crap aswell . Master league was an awesome mode, just a shame PES went so :censored:e

I used to love PES, I thought it had more umph than Fifa which FIFA still lacks. The basic gameplay of FIFA is very good but you sometimes feel that it needs a few more layers to it. I am a Fifa convert though and will be getting Fifa 11.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee on ps3 i hope

When is fifa 11 released? also, hope they sort it out so that on pro club matches you dont have to just beat the defender and pass it accross to score, too boring! all the time i play against teams with one lil fast guy who beats the defender, passes to the man in the middle who scores in an open net, rather boring and annoying!

if they just improve the defenders a bit they would make it a lot more interesting!

also the ability to vote to kick someone on online clubs, too many times played with someone who doesnt pass at all, trys running from the half way line doing skill moves and shooting on his own, or someone who will stand on the goal line to try and get the goalline clearance achievement, not bothered about playing everyone onside and helping them to score loads of goals

ISS Pro '98 is the best football game ever. It even had the demo of Metal Gear Solid with it.

Oh yeah i remember that. Metal Gear Solid. Wow, that game has just got better and better. Hope to god they do another one.

Are you getting F1 2010?